Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tonkor: Let's fix easy mode

Drasiel

1 hour ago, TheRealMert said:

Please don't nerf the tonkor in mechanics wise (self damage etc.) Just lower the base stats a bit like 350 to 200 or make it so that it has to be unlocked at a higher mastery rank.

I would hate to see the only good launcher in the game get nerfed into the ground.

I just finished my tonkor build with 6 forma after a long time of farming and I would be very sad that such a project would be blown up thanks to ridiculous nerfs, so please don't mess this up :^(

lol.

1 minute ago, Fast_98 said:

Okay can I ask a quick question here? What do you guys think need to be “adjusted” on the tonker so it is not overpowered but can still be a good gun to take on sorties and high level fights?

Automatic headshots on launchers so the crit stats aren't as stupid

8 hours ago, Fast_98 said:

Okay can I ask a quick question here? What do you guys think need to be “adjusted” on the tonker so it is not overpowered but can still be a good gun to take on sorties and high level fights?

Bring it in line with other launchers after removing auto-headshots on AOE and rebalancing launchers as a whole accordingly.  

12 hours ago, Fast_98 said:

No, it must be nerfed into uselessness! Of course it can be adjusted to still be good. But at its MR level it shouldnt be hanging with syndicate options.

On 5/22/2016 at 9:12 PM, Currilicious said:

Well that ain't my problem now is it? You had the chance to say something that time. I can't very well be blamed for something that happened during the Nixon administration now can I? lol

Saying something doesn't automatically mean the developers will listen to you. Look at yourself, you're here stating your opposing opinion to an idea that the devs are considering. If the devs say they want to change the weapon then you're going to have to suck it up and move on with your life.

If they don't, then nothing changes.

If you can't handle the possibility of things changing then you need to find another genre of game to spend time playing because you aren't going to have a good time here.

7 hours ago, Chipputer said:

Saying something doesn't automatically mean the developers will listen to you. Look at yourself, you're here stating your opposing opinion to an idea that the devs are considering. If the devs say they want to change the weapon then you're going to have to suck it up and move on with your life.

If they don't, then nothing changes.

If you can't handle the possibility of things changing then you need to find another genre of game to spend time playing because you aren't going to have a good time here.

Well I know lol. Sure voicing out doesn't mean you will get your point across. But it certainly beats staying quiet. And it's not that people doing so cannot handle the possibility of change. It's just that given a choice they prefer not to.