The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros build options?

zooke90909

Question

I just finished building Inaros, and I maxed him out within the hour. I love him, and I adore all of his abilities. My only issue is, what powers should I focus on, and what should my build be?

My current build:  

Spoiler

ecys0Op.jpg?1

Is there anything I should change/add? I plan on putting in a Forma, and switching Armored Agility for something else. Thanks!

7 answers to this question

inaros benefits from rage a lot  streamline and flow are enough u will never have problems with energy...and replace armred agility with still fiber max.u need primed continuity and transient all rest is good on exilus slot take handsprings that is very important on him to get up fast if u get knockdown

7 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

This is what I use for his currently.

NleA4Ke.jpg

I would use Intensify in place of Armored Agility, but I accidentally sold it :(

Almost like mine, I'd take armored agility for transient fortitude 

Spoiler

and for the upcoming a thousand cuts change primed flow (hard cap 25 energy makes ut useless) for equilibrium to be constantly getting both energy and health, and controlling the crowd by spamming 1 and doing stealth kills. (Did the 4th stage that way and didn't get down)

Edited by -----LegioN-----

Replace Primed Flow with Rage. Inaros doesn't need much energy, and with Rage and no shields he doesn't ever need to stockpile it.

Your bread-and-butter ability is 1. Blind guys, use finishers on them, repeat. 2 and 3, I personally never use. 4, I only use if there's a) a large crowd and b) I need to CC them or heal my party. Otherwise, just keep your Scarab Armor fully charged at all times.

My build:

Spoiler

ox5cAfs.jpg

Yeah, I went negative efficiency. Seriously, Inaros + Rage is so good that it just doesn't matter. If you're in low-level content and you run out of energy, who cares, you're immortal. If you're in high-level content and you run out of energy, you'll get it all back within a second or two and never notice the loss of hp. I've considered swapping Blind Rage for Steel Fiber, but I do like being able to fully heal my party when things get tough.

Edited by motorfirebox