Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stupid things your tenno says.....

morningstar999

second dream spoilers i guess,?  (if i need to rename the thread or something just say but I figured its been long enough????) 

My kid really needs to stop talking to herself seriously. XD

*places waypoint*  "hey over here!"  -hun your talking to yourself none of the other players can here you. (would be good if they could) 

I guess she could be talking to her warfame (does that mean the have sentience/ independent thoughts?)  but even then you are both placing the waypoint so it fails on this one.....

also 

"phew that was a close one" -when I have JUST started a mission on EARTH in a ranked frame ( for a kubrow egg hunting). not yet seen any granieer or taken ANY damage what-so ever. XD 

she's totally special. Like the lotus. 

"We are finished here go to the exit" when you have just started your 'defend a person' mission in a sortie. Yes mam I'll just leave that operative to deal with these level 80+ corpus. will be ffinnneeee. 

Edited by morningstar999

Until the DE hires voice actors from Borderlands or gives them dialogue that fits their characters I will forever hate anything that has to do with the Tenno's dialogue. We are freakshow's who kill thing on a daily basis we shouldn't act like children. We should act like what we are MONSTERS. I swear if the DE adds any lines like. "I do what I must even if it means killing them all" I will turn off their dialogue.The DE doesn't need to rely on stupid cliches to get good writing and if they slack off and do do that I will turn them off.

As much as I love the Operators as part of the lore, I turned off those cringe-worthy in-game messages immediately, and the awful dialogue wasn't made any better by the fact that the first time she spoke in mission was 4 waves into a Defense run where she commented, 'If we can avoid alerting them this might be easier'...

The dialogue for the Operator really is awful; they're mean to be millenia old masters of combat, the whole 'teenager' shtick is supposed to be simply a reflection of their biological age, not their mental age.

1 minute ago, Feallike said:

Until the DE hires voice actors from Borderlands or gives them dialogue that fits their characters I will forever hate anything that has to do with the Tenno's dialogue. We are freakshow's who kill thing on a daily basis we shouldn't act like children. We should act like what we are MONSTERS. I swear if the DE adds any lines like. "I do what I must even if it means killing them all" I will turn off their dialogue.The DE doesn't need to rely on stupid cliches to get good writing and if they slack off and do do that I will turn them off.

agreed a lot of the voice acting is a bit naff. my biggest complaint is the need more lines to say etc. don't get me started on ordis

as a rule most  writing in the quests is very well  written they just get a bit lazy with the less important stuff at times. 

-I think a varied voice selection with distinct personalities would be nice -so you could make your tenno be child-like or aggressive sounding or stubborn or whatever.

4 minutes ago, Feallike said:

@(*()$ PREACH. I am a psychotic mass murdering monstrosity. I do the will of my leader and bring honor to my clan mates by bathing in the blood of my enemies. And when my health runs low and that level 200 gunner bears down on me, i luagh in giddy glee as i hack away at her nigh impentrable armor and drink her virus infected blood. My weapons bring plague, corrosion and deadly radiation. My mind is hell bent on the destruction of my enemies for profit, for power, and for the lotus.

Please release a wider variety of charecters. i wanted twisted war torn tenno, angry berserkers, maddened maniacs. To be honest i relate more to the grineer manics then i do to my tenno.

5 minutes ago, UnknownShifter said:

*Idle in a mission, Warframe scratches it's &#!.*

Tenno: FOR THE LOTUS!

You. Look out your Liset's window, right now. See those two things going by real quick? Those are my sides, you just put them in orbit.

2 minutes ago, Catacomb said:

My face when i'm doing a sabotage mission or exterminate and the tenno yells "For the lotus!" as if we were terrorists.

That, and "My warframe is strong" is probably the most awkward line they say.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

28 minutes ago, Feallike said:

Yup, we are probably hundreds of years old, if at all we sould act like adults imprisoned in a childs body. Very violent sociopathics adults.

30 minutes ago, Feallike said:

you want them to be feminists? :p

53 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

second dream spoilers i guess,?  (if i need to rename the thread or something just say but I figured its been long enough????) 

My kid really needs to stop talking to herself seriously. XD

*places waypoint*  "hey over here!"  -hun your talking to yourself none of the other players can here you. (would be good if they could) 

I guess she could be talking to her warfame (does that mean the have sentience/ independent thoughts?)  but even then you are both placing the waypoint so it fails on this one.....

also 

"phew that was a close one" -when I have JUST started a mission on EARTH in a ranked frame ( for a kubrow egg hunting). not yet seen any granieer or taken ANY damage what-so ever. XD 

she's totally special. Like the lotus. 

"We are finished here go to the exit" when you have just started your 'defend a person' mission in a sortie. Yes mam I'll just leave that operative to deal with these level 80+ corpus. will be ffinnneeee. 

here or hear ? 8-)

its the operator, we running idiots are the tennos, just for entertaining the operator, thats why IT talks that strange way =)))))))))))

and it has always the right grammar and not faar or close a "sexy" expression like lotus boobs or voice XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ps: forgive me, im bridging another grind-gap to U 19 or umbra or new skins at steam and / or ... etc

im asking myself when this all will appear ...  autumn ? christmas ? )8-[=]

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Alan said:

I don't know, I kind of like those random comments.

same. ppl ITT are way too uptight about it, imo, but that's why there is an option to turn it off if you want

would I love better voice actors and further customization? sure

am I going to cry about it and pretend it hinders the acutal gameplay? no