Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you think is behind "The Door" in the Liset?

GumpyTwoShoes

4 hours ago, Asparizan said:

The last time I was this puzzled about something behind I door I was trying to solve the Monty Hall Problem.

What do you think is behind the door?

I've thought about it for a while now and I think I figured it out.

Spoiler

It's infestation.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Mommy and daddy tenno doing the unthinkable. Commit seppuku now!!

But what if it's actually a operator that is being overtaken by the infestation, starting to look like kerrigan and when we open the door the Tenno harem starts

47 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Mommy and daddy tenno doing the unthinkable. Commit seppuku now!!

31 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

But what if it's actually a operator that is being overtaken by the infestation, starting to look like kerrigan and when we open the door the Tenno harem starts

It's not that bad in here.......ok mabye it is.

Right, so, I've been some detective work. I noticed that the infestation is crawling along the arboriform "conduit" on that side. I decided to check out the other door, which doesn't seem too odd... save for the mechanical noises and the lingering void fog/dust. The conduit there seems fine.

Now, take a look inside the Somatic Uplink room itself. Note the two "hangers", parallel to the platform. There's quite a few behind the uplink, with a bunch of those conduits in them, connecting to repectacles on the actual uplink pod. Now note that their are two unused uplink nodules -- one on each side, just like the empty hangers. Do you see where I'm going with this?

These things are all. undoubtedly, related. But how...? What are your theories? I think there's going to an expansion on the focus system, or perhaps a kind of additional upgrade system for individual warframes.

• 3 weeks later...