The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server issues, more DDoS, or just me?

Eldnacpeek

Question

0 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Valsako said:

Same here, DC'ing like the plan is for tomorrow to never come. I have a few friends complaining about it to me on Steam too.

These DDoS'ers must have a really deep problem with DE over those slash mods.

There's no proof that the people doing this are doing it over the slash mods. That is a baseless rumor. It could be anyone for any reason. Stop trying to demonize traders for no reason.

Just awesome !

We did JV raid 2 nerve killed then we all got the nice Login Screen Jupee!

I Can't write a ticket ,because no screen no evidence just  i lost the raid key , but no reward :(

Last week i wrote 3 ticket , no chance to get something from it .

It's just sad .

i cant loggin :( 

xd, i want to play warframe, not -Loggin fail simulator,

9BsBQNs.jpg

i just hope this get resolved :O, it would be a bummer to miss the weekend event/stuff,  2 weekend in a row.

[DE]Megan post they are investigating the issue:

9 hours ago, Valsako said:

It's not as baseless as it may seem. It's not proven, you're correct about that, but it's the most plausible explanation. All it takes is one sensitive guy with nothing better to do with the capability to dish out DDoS to find out that the same mods he either bought for a lot of plat or was trying to sell for a lot of plat are now near worthless, and lo and behold, he'll get "revenge".

It's not demonizing traders, it's stating a very real possibility. What other motive would there have been for a DDoS right as those mods returned? If I walk down the road and see a corpse with tire marks in it and I say a car probably hit it, am I demonizing drivers? No, I'm pointing out what seems to be the most probable cause of the situation.

The accusation is in fact- baseless. It's a possibility regardless, but the accusation has no ground to stand on until there's at least some form of evidence suggesting it is the case.

Yes- a possibility. Along with which there are hundreds of others. One specific one concerns a certain individual who caused some big waves on forums and in the community as a whole after they got banned now DDoSing out of spite. I'm just listing one other very major possibility. This started immediately after said person finally went quiet suggesting they may be laying low as to not bring suspicion to themselves. We all know who I'm talking about- and it's kinda a taboo subject so I won't push it further than that or elaborate.

That's not demonizing drivers- that's using evidence that suggests a certain suspect and your common sense. There are no "tire marks" for this DDoSer. They have left no tracks. There is no evidence whatsoever linking anyone in particular to the crime. "right as those mods return". Sorry to say- but you're wrong. The attacks started again the moment the TAC ALERT returned- the mods had still yet to. This suggests whoever doing it is in fact NOT interested in the mods at all- but just wants to harass DE as a whole, specifically targeting their event(s) where a lot of players are online and they cause the most amount of grief. Which further suggests towards my personal suspicions rather than towards the increasingly popular "it's the slash mod sellers!" theory.

9 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

There's no proof that the people doing this are doing it over the slash mods. That is a baseless rumor. It could be anyone for any reason. Stop trying to demonize traders for no reason.

It's not as baseless as it may seem. It's not proven, you're correct about that, but it's the most plausible explanation. All it takes is one sensitive guy with nothing better to do with the capability to dish out DDoS to find out that the same mods he either bought for a lot of plat or was trying to sell for a lot of plat are now near worthless, and lo and behold, he'll get "revenge".

It's not demonizing traders, it's stating a very real possibility. What other motive would there have been for a DDoS right as those mods returned? If I walk down the road and see a corpse with tire marks in it and I say a car probably hit it, am I demonizing drivers? No, I'm pointing out what seems to be the most probable cause of the situation.