Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ironman vs 16 tenno(warframes)

Archenius

3 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Sonicor has even worst range than Warframe powers XD

And like I said, I'm sure his armour is bulletproof. Let alone his Extremis Virus armour - whatever the hell that is.

Yeah, fighting against Comic book heroes is like fighting someone with cheat mode. You find out you killed Tony Stark only to find out that in some other alternate dimension, he created a "anti Tenno power Armor mk 15" that could wipe out an entire planet using some rare element linked to his emotions created by some other weird bs.

In short, whoever has the bigger imagination wins.

Just now, Mr.ToastForPresident said:

Yeah, fighting against Comic book heroes is like fighting someone with cheat mode. You find out you killed Tony Stark only to find out that in some other alternate dimension, he created a "anti Tenno power Armor mk 15" that could wipe out an entire planet using some rare element linked to his emotions created by some other weird bs.

In short, whoever has the bigger imagination wins.

Yah, I just looked up Extremis on the marvel wiki and apparently it allows Tony to travel through time. Good god.

I just looked used that link you provided EmptyDevil, I don't understand how that suit can make an energy output that overwhelms a guy with the power to absorb the infinite power of the gods themselves (Havok and the Power Cosmic). I am not sure what the writer of that one was going for but yeah, I can totally see Superior Iron man winning if that is what Tony is bringing to the table. Being able to out punch Hulk and overcome dedicated energy absorbers that absorb all energy while infecting and controlling other power armor and being immune to all of the creation material's inherent weaknesses for no other reason than 'because' while being psionically controlled but without individual intellect. I wonder if that writer wrote for Warhammer 40k now.

I have to go check now. :)

37 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

Wouldn't it be better to use Stark's Endosym armor for a Ironman Vs Tenno fight? I think it would be a tough fight in favor of the Tenno though.

anything thats above extremis ironman is overkill since tony stark can pretty much stomp all of the tenno that I have listed

2 minutes ago, Urlan said:

Huh, Jonathan Hickman has not, in fact, wrote any Warhammer 40k plots. Still had to check, that is some incredible power creep for Tony as some might say.

tony got a huge power creep in January  2005 thats were the extremist arc began

In comic books, characters can be cataloged by tiers in relation to teir overall power, and this tiers would been something like this

-Street Level Threat= Batman
-City Level Threat= Spiderman
-Continental Level threat = Iron Man
-Planetary Level Threat = Hulk, Abomination, Ultron
-Solar System Level Threat = Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern
-Galaxy Level Threat = Odin, Darkseid
-Universal Level Threat = Monarch, Galactus, Brainiac
-Multiversal Level Threat = Eternity, MR Myxlplyx
-Omniversal = Living Tribunal, Gabriel + Lucifer, The One Above All, The Presence 

If we take this chart, and we look at the Warframe universe... A Tenno without Archwing, would be at his best, a street leveler... And with Archwing, a city leveler. So, there is no way a Tenno could beat Ironman, not even with his/her Archwing. Ironman has better feats, against way stronger foes.

Edited by ElCorintio

Duuuuude... A mag with crush could pwn cars in a whole block. A volt with speed could dash around the city and eletrecute everyone in the path.

Now with an archwing... Elytron's warhead hits for around 300 meter sphere radius.. And elytron can spam them quite a lot. And I'm imagining the game distances would scale to a lot more in real life (just watch your warframe moving across a room, he's not really THAT fast if you were to compare him with a professional athlete. Hell, he's a ninja robot, he's supposed to be, well, ninja).

And an ember prime could pwn the hell out of spiderman. Oh you got webs? BURRRRRRNNN

I'd say normal warframes are city level and archwings are at least continental level (maybe even planetary if you replace those warheads with real nukes).

And saying warframes are street level and wouldn't be able to beat iron man cause he's continental level is just wrong. Warframes are basically an iron man but with way more advanced futuristic technology that evens allows us to cast what we would call "magic" (mind control, teleportation, invisibility). Sure Iron man got an advantage cause he can fly, but we don't need to fly. We are ninjas. We can just hop up a building 90 degrees infinitely and defy the laws of physics because we are f***ing ninja.

Now, if you were to say the iron man can use the hulk buster, it'd be a more challenging fight. Some purely brawler warframes like rhino or atlas might have some trouble against him while other warframes with "dirty" tricks would still win as easily (nyx mind control, mag, etc). Though I believe atlas would still put up an even fight with him (that warframe might have more armor than the hulk buster himself, he takes rockets in the face and doesn't even move).

Edited by laysonbaal

Here's the thread:

I was testing to see if the people here are bia or not(though its just a small number who replied)

And I was completely shocked the extreme fanboyism to most that replied a complete ignorance on ironman.

And the winner was Ironman by the way.

Bias for something on that things forums, shocking!

Edit: Also, you wanna talk about bias, I took a look at that thread. Never was it agreed upon by those who posted that Ironman won. The talk just slowed and trailed off (likely because it has nothing to do with Warframe) without any conclusion being reached. You came into the discussion wanting Ironman to win, ignored anything that indicated otherwise, and then apparently declared Ironman the winner because... you say so. So if you're looking for bias and fanboyism, look no further than a mirror.

Edited by Silvus-Sol

The bleeding edge is obscene, but with lokis teleportation combined with a trinity and Excalibur, (carbon nanotubes aren't magnetic per se) you might be able to take him, given a pair of nyxes could ddos his mental control of the armor long enough for the rhinos to iron skin/ stomp him for the exalted blades to whittle him down. It's unlikely that even 16 could easily take him, but 16 frames, 4 revives and probably all focus abilities, Tony would eventually, slimly, lose.