Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really baro on ps4

(PSN)Hated_Xlll

You should see people on PC in relay !!!

"WHAT ? This is a joke, he brought the same stuff !!!"

Truth is... he brought the same because people didn't have access to him due to DDoS attacks on servers.

He'll get back to his routine next week, bringing new stuff.

He brought the same inventory again due to many people not being able to get online last weekend due to the DDOS.

He will likely have, unless confirmed otherwise by a member of DE on the forums, a new inventory on his next appearance. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hated_Xlll said:

ya pc has it bad u guys get 2 weekends to stock up on slash sets. 

we get 2 weekends to stock up on bane mods...... 

Well u can prepare weeks in advance since ps4 is behind. That's way more chances for ducat farming because we get surprised and have to cram farming in 2 days normally. So much salt.

Just now, NovusNova said:

He brought the same inventory again due to many people not being able to get online last weekend due to the DDOS.

He will likely have, unless confirmed otherwise by a member of DE on the forums, a new inventory on his next appearance. 

Then again i would like to know...will he come back next week already? Since it would be 2 weeks between this and his original visit then. Because waiting 3 weeks for new baro stuff because of DDoS would be extremely disappointing.

10 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Then again i would like to know...will he come back next week already? Since it would be 2 weeks between this and his original visit then. Because waiting 3 weeks for new baro stuff because of DDoS would be extremely disappointing.

I would assume yes, but I have genuinely no idea.

The good news is, I'll never have to worry about entering a Relay to find out which Relay Baro is visiting, leaving, then visiting that Relay. That was always so long and cumbersome.

Just look for the relay that looks like this:

ekXZQQA.jpg

Edited by AM-Bunny

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Hated_Xlll said:

ya pc has it bad u guys get 2 weekends to stock up on slash sets. 

we get 2 weekends to stock up on bane mods...... 

Nobody "has it bad"

Being on console means you get a preview of things to come in about 2 months! If you dont have the slash mod set its something you can look forward to and stock up on ducats for. *There will also be the impact mod set with the Mara Detron before that, so you better load up as much as you can.

Since you are just getting the primed bane modS the next Baro visit will be equally underwhelming, as he will bring another bane mod and some other stuff.

Edited by giantconch

16 minutes ago, giantconch said:

Nobody "has it bad"

Being on console means you get a preview of things to come in about 2 months! If you dont have the slash mod set its something you can look forward to and stock up on ducats for.

Yeah, I had 1500 Ducats saved up and I thought I'd be good for that week with some left over. NOPE! Even sold some of the partial sets that I always keep 2 or more copies of and still went farming for more Ducats. Fortunately T2 Cap was very generous with Nyx BP.

54 minutes ago, (PS4)Hated_Xlll said:

2 weeks in a row we get screwed. Same 100% crap he had last week. 

He comes every other week, if he has the same things, and appears back to back, you can assume it was on pupose. =/  But I understand your frustration, you should see what he brought to xbox.

52 minutes ago, LethalAffliction said:

Well u can prepare weeks in advance since ps4 is behind. That's way more chances for ducat farming because we get surprised and have to cram farming in 2 days normally. So much salt.

Don't forget, everyone was warned that he would be repeating his visit due to the DDoS attack, meaning he'd be visiting again with the same inventory as last week.

Next week he will have something different. (For us)

At least PS4/XBox get to plan ahead.

1 hour ago, LethalAffliction said:

Um, why aren't you farming ducats constantly?  I get itchy if I'm lower than 3k and that's with knowing the schedule.  If it was unknown I'd probably want to maintain 5k at all times.