Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RIP competitive PvP. Dark Sectors will no longer have PvP according to dev stream 71.

-InV-igo95862

1 minute ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

My argument is fine. We proved on Xbox we can destroy the big alliances. I was in the alliance that helped destroy the one Alliance on Xbox that had 16 nodes. Now they have 2. So you are quite literally failing on your community part.

You have NO argument. You are focusing on one word out of the whole post, and not seeing anything i'm saying. You just brush it off and try to say it didn't happen, even though it clearly did. 

Just now, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

Yes, I'm sure he makes it better. Because I'm sure the ONE SINGLE time you could actually play you got DDOS attacked. Because there was no other time EVER for you guys to play in the entirety of the pvp rails existence. lolol. That sounds very belieavable.

Again, you fail to see what he is saying. Go back and reread. 

Just now, Eminem2420 said:

Focusing on one sentence instead of reading the whole thing, its clear you have nothing else to say to me. 

And you are still projecting issues that even if they were true only affects you PC guys and based on that you think the ENTIRE community shouldn't get DS Rails back? Like I said Xbox and PS4 didn't have YOUR problems, so stop projecting them like its a community problem.

On 17/03/2016 at 7:20 PM, -InV-igo95862 said:

In dev stream 71 it was just confirmed that new Dark Sectors won't have any PvP included in them.

That means there is no more purpose to PvP. No more clan, alliance competition.

Competitive side is what could have made PvP a large part of the game. Now its just a small grindy mini game. Grind your daily challenges and get out. No reason to play it to improve your skills as there is no competition involved.

Dark Sectors was the part I was most looking for in Conclave 2.0 I played Conclave to be prepared for them, I practiced my skills to be rewarded in Dark Sector conflicts but now its all meaningless...

They said it wouldnt be PvP, but would be competitive PvE.

Previous dark sector 'competitiveness' became pointless, and many clans just stopped contributing to it. So realy its no loss. I dont like conclave, but even i'll admit its vastly better than the previous dark sector application.

And you are still projecting issues that even if they were true only affects you PC guys and based on that you think the ENTIRE community shouldn't get DS Rails back? Like I said Xbox and PS4 didn't have YOUR problems, so stop projecting them like its a community problem.

i said somewhere in this post that i was expecting DS to return, but i still would like if you took some steps and google for what happened in pc, because sooner or later those same dirty practices would reach your cluster, this is not tied to the heated discussion you are having with eminem

Edited by rockscl

Just now, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

It did have problems. Pvp should NEVER affect Pve. That is a good way to get pve players to hate pvp more than they do now. I'm not "projecting problems" i'm telling you how it is, you are just ignoring it and trying to come up with another pathetic argument.

It did have problems. Pvp should NEVER affect Pve. That is a good way to get pve players to hate pvp more than they do now. I'm not "projecting problems" i'm telling you how it is, you are just ignoring it and trying to come up with another pathetic argument.

I could say the same for your defenses of your argument, but I've already said it, so no need to repeat.

Dude you're literally not saying anything? How am I grasping at straws when youre the one whole posted Go re-read blah blah blah, I just simply took what you said and re-worded it lmao. You posted it

That is all you've been doing this whole thread now. Do you have an argument to back up Dark Sectors? If so, i'd like to hear it. If not, then stop with the childish BS.

That is all you've been doing this whole thread now. Do you have an argument to back up Dark Sectors? If so, i'd like to hear it. If not, then stop with the childish BS.

You haven't made an argument in the longest time lmao. All you have been typing is that kind of stuff above. 

I've already told you why DS is good. I told you it's true end game, and I told you that alliances can form together to defeat the top alliance at the time, and myself, along with many others on this thread have told you that it is what kept a lot of us from leaving this game, and now a lot of people are leaving because DE won't bring it back. All you have stated is how you guys have 100% tax and that's not fair and how you couldn't play ever because of DDOS attacks. What else have you stated? lol. And I already said even if all that was true, which cool, I do actually feel bad for you guys, that isn't a community problem so to say you don't want DS or Good Riddance is not a fair assessment, because you are ONLY ASSESSING what happened on PC.

1 minute ago, -Skieth said:

Dear lord the salt here...

the TL;DR of this thread is generally that console players had a different experience and wish for the mode back.

PC players had a different, more manipulated and unpleasant experience as a whole and do not wish to see its original iteration back.

Throw in some heavy confirmation bias, needless hyperbole, and anecdotal evidence being cited as fact, and you have this argument. 

Its extremely easy for arguments to start, especially when its from two groups who have not really experienced each others side of the argument. 

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

You haven't made an argument in the longest time lmao. All you have been typing is that kind of stuff above. 

I've already told you why DS is good. I told you it's true end game, and I told you that alliances can form together to defeat the top alliance at the time, and myself, along with many others on this thread have told you that it is what kept a lot of us from leaving this game, and now a lot of people are leaving because DE won't bring it back. All you have stated is how you guys have 100% tax and that's not fair and how you couldn't play ever because of DDOS attacks. What else have you stated? lol. And I already said even if all that was true, which cool, I do actually feel bad for you guys, that isn't a community problem so to say you don't want DS or Good Riddance is not a fair assessment, because you are ONLY ASSESSING what happened on PC.

large alliances were the only ones able to actually get and hold rails. That is a huge problem across all platforms. The few ruling the many is not fun or wanted. Then there is the fact that pvp should not affect pve ever. That is not a good thing.

Warframe is now officially an ON/OFF switch for me and my friends, can DE introduce new elements atleast for fun???? it's a GAME not a grindfest, personally playing warframe feels like doing assignments, anyways this game is crack you can't leave it, but at this stage the game is just boring...

2 hours ago, fatalis92 said:

Didnt steve say way back that the dark sectors werent going to be a pvp thing anymore? Whats the shoking news here? Slowpoke.

Rebecca stated that DS would NOT be PvP as a matter of fact and none of the developers objected.

Every complaint against DS can be solved by programming.  

Exploits can be removed. Taxes can be limited to %75 or %50.

DDOS can be eliminated with proper hardware and software.  Otherwise, the whole internet could be brought down and no commerce would happen.

As for the PvP, I would speculate that there were far more people who enjoyed it as opposed to those who didn't.  No one forces players to participate in events they dislike. You don't have to play Conclave.  I don't. 

There is no reason why DE cannot have PvP DS conflicts and clan PvE quests.  Steve said at PAX East that they are bringing clan quests.

The whole point of this thread indicates how many people are in favor of having clan PvP DS conflicts.

There needs to be some endgame activity that will help retain clan involvement and players at MR21.  Those are really the customers that DE should focus on rather than devoting so much time and resources to cosmetic fashion frame items that do nothing to boost damage or survivability.  Sorties and raids are not enough to keep the Warframe community engaged.  Focus has taken a huge step back with convergence.

Hopefully DE will recognize their errors and correct course before they lose too many customers and the game dies.

Edited by (XB1)Zoltan6201

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Zoltan6201 said:

Rebecca stated that DS would NOT be PvP as a matter of fact and none of the developers objected.

Every complaint against DS can be solved by programming.  

Exploits can be removed. Taxes can be limited to %75 or %50.

DDOS can be eliminated with proper hardware and software.  Otherwise, the whole internet could be brought down and no commerce would happen.

As for the PvP, I would speculate that there were far more people who enjoyed it as opposed to those who didn't.  No one forces players to participate in events they dislike. You don't have to play Conclave.  I don't. 

There is no reason why DE cannot have PvP DS conflicts and clan PvE quests.  Steve said at PAX East that they are bringing clan quests.

The whole point of this thread indicates how many people are in favor of having clan PvP DS conflicts.

There needs to be some endgame activity that will help retain clan involvement and players at MR21.  Those are really the customers that DE should focus on rather than devoting so much time and resources to cosmetic fashion frame items that do nothing to boost damage or survivability.  Sorties and raids are not enough to keep the Warframe community engaged.  Focus has taken a huge step back with convergence.

Hopefully DE will recognize their errors and correct course before they lose too many customers and the game dies.

This game wont die just because someone likes the pvp thing on a PVE game. They decided to remove it for their reasons ( probably the toxicity that pvp creates and more ) get over it is been known for months that DS wont be pvp anymore, no need for doom threads.

Edited by fatalis92

7 minutes ago, fatalis92 said:

This game wont die just because someone likes the pvp thing on a PVE game. They decided to remove it for their reasons ( probably the toxicity that pvp creates and more ) get over it is been known for months that DS wont be pvp anymore, no need for doom threads.

It will die with no endgame.  That's not doom.  It's a fact.

People get bored when they have all of the weapons, warframes, kubrows and everything.  What else is there to do at MR21 when you have everything?

Edited by (XB1)Zoltan6201