Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Having Server Issues?

Master-Ouroboros

3 minutes ago, VxeR said:

For F***'s sake DE at least release a statement

after this is fixed im shure we can buy towels with the lotus-symbol XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

the small ones, for the desktop for wet hands ...

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, RandOm3 said:

For F***'s sake, why can't all of us be patient?

No offense though, I'm also feeling jumpy of not being able to log in.

stop a55ki55ing here, we have a serious problem, should i start telling you about customer-relationships and support of because of CASH ?

so, keep yourself back with unprofessional comments, please, thank you

if youre bored about our comments read something about "service-design", this helps too about issues like this because we are the customers, not the cause for this horrible effects since nearly 14 days now

thx for a "possible understanding, sir"

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, aoguro_ said:

stop a55ki55ing here, we have a serious problem, should i start telling you about customer-relationships and support of because of CASH ?

There is no point in them making a statement until they are fully aware of all the facts pertaining to the matter. They have to confirm exactly what the issue is. A server failure \ DDoS can both look a like, it takes time to get all the details together before some statement can be made.

No one likes being restricted but you got to understand it from their side also.
There are quite a few other games to play mean while, 

4 minutes ago, aoguro_ said:

Unprofessional?

We just need someone to bring forward the problem to DE, not whine and complain about this.

For all I know, as a community, we should work to solve the problem and not stir up possible fights with comments like yours.

Also, bringing up customer relations and its relation to cash won't prove your point unless you present your stand from a neutral point of view.

Edited by RandOm3
Typos XD

6 minutes ago, RandOm3 said:

For F***'s sake, why can't all of us be patient?

No offense though, I'm also feeling jumpy of not being able to log in.

This started 14 hours-ish ago...people are getting antsy cause of soon-to-be sortie reset, lost rewards, lost catalyst alerts, etc, etc, etc.

Just now, rawr1254 said:

This started 14 hours-ish ago...people are getting antsy cause of soon-to-be sortie reset, lost rewards, lost catalyst alerts, etc, etc, etc.

Well...crap...time to make some preparations then.

34 minutes ago, RandOm3 said:

Unprofessional?

We just need someone to bring forward the problem to DE, not whine and complain about this.

For all I know, as a community, we should work to solve the problem and not stir up possible fights with comments like yours.

Also, bringing up customer relations and its relation to cash won't prove your point unless you present your stand from a neutral point of view.

you try again ? no problem (=

it is allready known by DE since around 14 days and i cant understand that a game in that size and momentary situation isnt supported 24 hours, thats all i have to say right now because money for having the right people isnt for shure any problem in that case

and now i will stop feeding a possible wrong direction in my view, sorry, i have not more time for discussing this that way ,-)

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, aoguro_ said:

you try again ? no problem (=

it is allready known by DE since around 14 days and i cant understand that a game in that size and momentary situation isnt supported 24 hours, thats all i have to say right now

and now i will stop feeding the wrong useless direction in my view, sorry, i have not more time for discussing this that way ,-)

No hard feelings here.

Just give them time, I'm sure they'll fix this soon enough.

2 hours ago, KXiang said:

Hopefully. My friends and i have been trying to get pass the game launcher's "Checking for updates" since 9am over here in Singapore. 8:40pm now and still no news :\

Ayy SG waddup :D

Just wait and tough it out, there are other games to play! I can check around latest staff replies as many times as I can for when they do update us on when they're gonna settle this, you get busy now :L

1 minute ago, LunarEdge7 said:

They have families and other stuff to handle, not just this one game so, I'm just here watching anime and playing Payday 2.

Also, any fellow Singaporeans? Which chat region you were in as recently as you can remember? :D/

Want some kopi?

We can rant about this in a coffee shop. XD

1 minute ago, RandOm3 said:

Want some kopi?

We can rant about this in a coffee shop. XD

Indeed! That is, if I'm not too lazy to go there :L

I'm around the area of Bukit Panjang and since it's holiday, I'm in this "lazy-but-on-laptop" mode until it's April xD

I am like you guys, unable to get past the "checking for update page". I have paid for boosters so this suxs, twice in one week unable to login.

I am usually patient with this sought of thing, but this is getting beyond a joke. I have lost 3 days of gameplay in one week. Maybe I need to get a life : ).

It would be nice if DE actually came out and said " Yes guys we have a problem and we are trying to fix it, instead of all of us wondering WTF is going on"

Just now, LunarEdge7 said:

Indeed! That is, if I'm not too lazy to go there :L

I'm around the area of Bukit Panjang and since it's holiday, I'm in this "lazy-but-on-laptop" mode until it's April xD

Lazy too, waiting til poly starts, also in Bukit Panjang, rush to Plaza for kopi? :3

1 hour ago, VxeR said:

For F***'s sake DE at least release a statement

It would be nice if DE actually came out and said " Yes guys we have a problem and we are trying to fix it, instead of all of us wondering WTF is going on"