The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Collections

I do alot of void runs so i can afford slots. i usually never get rid of weapons that are fun, powerful, awesome lookin. Otherwise i trash it. I max everything i own before i bother evaluating its value and deciding its fate. If its garbage throw it in the garbage! you maxed it and never have to touch it again! Keep what you enjoy.

Well, I figured that since I had nothing better to do, i'd count the stuff I had. I don't like getting rid of anything at all, so I've gathered quite a lot over the years...

244... And that's only Primary, Secondary and Melee weapons...

I may be more addicted to Warframe than I thought...

Edited by Aeiroth

I just decided that when I started the game I would just collect everything and not sell it.

So far I've kept to that.
I have every single frame, both prime and non-prime, and every single weapon (including event exclusives, MK1 weapons, and such).
So that's about 250 weapons and 41 frames, 4 archwings and 15 archwing weapons.

I just see this game as a collectors game and do my best.

I sell most weapons unless they pack a punch and appeal to me.

Plus, if I were to keep every weapon, that'd be quite a bit of platinum in slots. Even if I had a lot to spare, I'm that kind of guy who avoids spending any kind of "paid currency" until it is absolutely needed.

I have and keep every frame. It's nice to have options and even if it's not my personal favorite to play, it's nice to have for group play so that others can take a break from certain frames if they wish. Weapons, just depends on usage or looks for me. I tend to keep all swords and axes (personal favorites) with a few melee options thrown in as well as all primes. Primaries and secondaries really just depend on the looks. Don't really care for infested weapons in any of the categories. Torid and Phage are the only two I believe I held onto. 

These are some pretty impressive responses!

Hearing that some of you have over 200 weapons really makes my head spin. I'd drool all over a collection like that. One day, maybe, I'll have that many.

1 hour ago, motorfirebox said:

Oh hell yes. We need an armory room on the orbiter. 

Agreed! This idea made me have Star Wars: Galaxies flashbacks. My gun store was loaded with walls of them. As much as I could fit before the game started yelling at me, anyway