Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moon spy - is it really worth the effort?

Rejutka_Lupex

From what I've seen, the rewards for Moon Spy, especially when you don't get all three, are worthless.

Considering the effort involved to access even one of those vaults, is there any reason to do so, beyond the "I want to do this"? It seems similar to the parkour areas in the void - a nice challenge, perhaps, but not really worth the effort and time.

I think moon spy missions are fun :) 2 of the spy vaults are reachable in 30 seconds. The third one takes about couple minutes (long route) - specially if you bypass the vase room. Rewards are acolyte mods from shadow depth. Also you have some Tests there giving you exilus mods.

56 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

No. I was expecting puzzles that required thought, not generic laser avoidance and painful wall latch gauntlets with that horrid camera.

They're mostly only worth it because they look cool.

Oh god, the wall latch challenges were the worst. Can't see diddly squat because of the wall that you're latching onto clipping into your field of view half the time.

We should be able to choose not to have the camera zoom in during wall latches. Have it as an option or something.

EDIT:

What would've also made those vaults an infinitely better experience for me is to remove the wall latch requirement for the walls in certain vaults. Wall hopping should be sufficient to activate the next wall.

Edited by SortaRandom

10 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

No. I was expecting puzzles that required thought, not generic laser avoidance and painful wall latch gauntlets with that horrid camera.

They're mostly only worth it because they look cool.

personally i quite enjoyed the puzzles, but wall latch cam deffo needs some work, yo... you just shouldn't be able to obstruct your own aiming view whatsoever...

The rooms are all very easy to bypass, just use Zephyr. 

Also, it's not mandatory to latch on to those parkour-squares in one of the rooms, hell, that room is the fastest to do, just go through it all in the present-time moon.

I'd say it's worth it.

Edited by FoxhoundV