Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Tennogen items?

(PSN)Redemption_015

Question

10 answers to this question

Old tennogen stuff was totally handled by community through forums, artists get paid in plat based on their sales. New tennogen is submitted, voted and chosen through steam workshop, so the shares are split between DE, Valve and artists, so in order  to take these tennogen items to consoles, DE has to work a way to make Valve get their share of money from items sold in consoles and then make both, Microsoft and Sony to agree on working with Valve before making tennogen available on their respective consoles.

Edited by -----LegioN-----

I think it is because tennogen is on steam and the money spent on the skins is shared with the creator on their steam account with real money not platinum so being able to purchase those items with platinum would mean either undercutting the creator or paying them in platinum

Those tennogen items were designed by other means.

The current ones are currently being worked on directly from Steam, Atm it's not possible to get Tennogen items unless you use the Steam version.

DE's trying to work out getting the items through other means.

21 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Old tennogen stuff was totally handled by community through forums, artists get paid in plat based on their sales. New tennogen is submitted, voted and chosen through steam workshop, so the shares are split between DE, valve and artists

Maybe, Xbone and PS4 need one of these of their own. So we can complain as well... 

4 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

Why not? Let the PS4 players make it for PS4 players. Xbones' make some for themselves. PC for PC. Less b****ing, more making.

That wouldn't solve any problems.

"Why can't I get tennogen items" becomes "why can't I get the other platform's tennogen items". The problem is exacerbated, not solved.

On 26/3/2016 at 9:42 PM, Ibro156 said:

Maybe, Xbone and PS4 need one of these of their own. So we can complain as well... 

I haven't seen complaints from pc players for not being able to get consoles exclusives such as PS4 renown packs and Xb1 Prestige packs with their obsidian/emerald skins (or was it backwards?) Even tougg I'd like putting my hands on emerald abd obsidian excal (amongst other console exclusives like the animated obsidian dendra armor set) I'm nt going to complain for not making those available on PC. Anyways, I wouldn't mind if DE gave us PC players some exclusive cosmetics once in a while in the same way as they are doing with consoles (who will eventually get everything we currently have)