Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Azima Secondary Fire Not Working

(PSN)Darkturn

Hello i create this to ask if do someone on ps4 can use the alt fire of the 100 days login reward handgun the Azima, because i have the gun i ranked at 30 and everything, but i cant use its alt fire, i checked the controllers i checked my config i reloged but nothing, i tried with other guns that have a secondary fire and it works with them, but with the Azima it just never works... so if someone on ps4 can do the turret secondary fire please help!! cant use the turret :( or in case it is a bug please fix it.

thanxs.220?cb=20151204013307this is the picture of the Azima handgun

woo-hoo I just got the Azima and I got to say, wow what a reward, its a fully-auto pea shooter that does slightly more damage than a lato, so glad I logged in 100 days to get it. There's apparently a special ability but hey I spent 2 hours last night trying to get it to work but nothing, wow amazing, azima is best gun ever.

Seriously did no one TEST that thing

Edited by (XB1)Snicket002
Edit

1 hour ago, (PS4)chewbaccachris said:

I'm sure they were expecting to have the next update out before any of us got to 100 login days.......

that's immaterial you can't release something without having tested it, I mean they clearly just chucked it in the game and didn't even bother testing it since the SOLE purpose for the gun's existence is it's alt fire.

Exactly what happened to me i do have the weapon though

On March 25, 2016 at 10:17 AM, (PS4)surreptitiously said:

Hi, I'm having problems of my own too.
I should have got day 100 login reward, the Azima today...
But when I log in it just goes straight to my ship.

Anyway, I just wanted to confirm that someone on PS4 has the weapon, as some are saying its not in our build until U18.5

(Obviously not many people are at day 100 already :(

Can you confirm please, that you have it and are on PS4

PS. Wiki says you must have at least 5 bullets in your clip to launch it...

The alt. fire isn't working for some reason, it works fine on other weapons and it isn't my controller, so is it bugged or does the right thumbstick not work for it. I don't like the idea of spending over 3 months even for a few minutes at a time just to find what might be an awesome weapon especially for crowd control and it can't be used at it's full potential.

Edited by (XB1)ParrotTom