Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm apologizing for my absence :/

(PSN)AirJordan73

Hey there everyone!

Its AJ here, many of you probably know me from around, many probably don't really care who I am, no matter which side you're on I have a small announcement/heads up.

My Warframe time is limited to maybe an hour or two (possibly more depending on the situation) but my time is limited none the less. I'm a professional SMITE player and I'm constantly practicing for or competing on tournaments. With the start of the SPL (Smite Pro League) I've been pretty busy with practices, scrims (custom games vs other teams for practice before scheduled games), and the occasional team meeting I have had little time for Warframe. I'm still able to log on early in the weekdays, and sometimes I can get on later at night on weekends. Mostly all I feel like doing are random void runs with friends or the occasional Draco run. I still keep up to date on all that's going on, I watch every stream, and I always have time to help somebody who needs it. 

Thanks for for reading this, and I appreciate the time :)

-Best

AJ

Edited by NovusNova
Removed "PSA" Tag

Shouldn't this be posted on like... your clan's forums, or your Facebook wall or something? Why do you need to inform the entire Warframe community about this? Not trying to be rude just genuinely confused.

Edited by Silvus-Sol