Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support Ticket response time

(PSN)nictosanctum

Question

9 answers to this question

It can take a month or longer.

At rare times it's possible for it to be fixed in a week.

Be patient, watch some anime, and wait for a reply.

There isn't a average, we can only give a estimate.

1 month or 2 weeks could be average but I can't deduce to such a amount. However this is not a guarantee.

Also do not send multiple tickets....if you did.......or want to. It makes the process slower.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)nictosanctum said:

I was just wondering as to what is the average response time for Support Tickets. I'm just getting anxious because my Support Ticket that was sent 12 days ago hasn't gotten any response yet.

Ive had tickets take a few days,and others take several weeks.

Just be patient. Better they take there time to fix it, then rush it and not fix the problem.

It depends on the type of ticket that you produce as different groups handle different problems. I had dropped them a hint that there was some confusing wording on the account management page and I got a reply within a few days. A few months ago I had a ticket regarding my clan being disconnected from my alliance; that took about 18 days to get resolved. Right now I have a lost loot ticket, something I never worry about, but I lost 2 hours worth of T4 goodness and that was a bit harder to part with. It's been 12 days now since I put in that ticket. 

Edited by (PS4)jFresh215

Depends on the time it was sent and how long it takes for DE to figure out what is the nature of the problem and how to solve it. It can be quick or it can take some time unfortunately, also I suggest you use the search function at the top right corner of the forums, because the same question has been asked several times and the answer is always the same. DE does not respond to these topics as it will take them as much as necessary and as little as possible for them to catch to you and work out the problem.

everyone needs all their small issues fixed that don't really matter (ex, "I lost 50 credits, must send ticket), and they send it all into support.  Because of that, they're a month and a half behind on some sub-departments of support, so depending on your specific issue, it could take a long time.  I just stopped contacting them about certain things, because it's way too inefficient to do so instead of just letting the situation go (unless it's fraud related).