Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Poll: Which frames would you like a rework on the most?

kingfirejet

I'm curious about everyone's thoughts on reworking specific frames, of course I exempt already reworked frames and some that DE is working on in the poll below. Limbo is a special case...

http://strawpoll.me/7233801

My top 3 frames I want reworked are probably:

1st. Volt 2nd. Banshee 3rd. Oberon. I feel most of their abilities lack synergy and some are underpar in endgame.

*Updates:

Well after 24hrs, results are in. Thanks everyone for the small poll :)

GVO5jaG.jpg

100 Votes 10:09PM

• 200 Votes 10:30PM
  • 300 Votes 10:40PM
  • 400 Votes 11:04PM
  • 500 Votes 11:34PM
  • 600 Votes 5:24AM
Edited by kingfirejet

1 minute ago, kingfirejet said:

Limbo is best Warframe in the game, he's exempt from any poll in this dimension.

limbo doesnt need a rework just some minor tweaks to make him more team friendly

Just now, TARINunit9 said:

These days, rework threads come with the automatic subtext "Limbo needs it first, we're talking about who needs it after him"

i say nekros needs one because it most be annoying for nekros player to push 3 all the time. equinox she/he needs her 1 change so you can used 2-4 simultaneously. Hydroid & Nezha because the risk isnt worth the reward for these two. Zephyr also needs a rework because parkour 2.0 made her useless along with Saryn since she was nerfed

I particularly prefer a quick tweak on the most annoying abilities of Oberon , Zephyr, Volt and Banshee because with the right party (and some forma) they can still be useful , and a Complete Rework on Limbo (He need it bad). 

Oberon -  Ignoring his heal, he brings nothing useful to the table (even at 180-220% power strength, he cannot really hurt anything on Level 25+ planets), and dies almost instantly to any serious threat, given his below-average armor rating.

Limbo - too much emphasis on a single gimmick. He is great at being a neutral party - bypassing everything without a worry in the world, but when it comes to actually attack or defend, he lacks in every aspect - he can't even stealth, since he is still visible from a mile away and he cannot phase through enemies/obstacles, either.

Volt - Not using him much because aside from his shield, and sometimes speed, I don't see much usefulness in his kit.

Hydroid - His skills are okay, but they need a revision - for example Puddle needs to allow more enemies to run into their doom, not block them at the edge of the puddle because the enemies inside the water still keep their body-blocking volume above the surface. And actually dealing drowning damage. That is, unaffected by armor and shields. You're flooding their lungs, after all.

Edited by ScorpDK

7 minutes ago, tennorod said:

limbo doesnt need a rework just some minor tweaks to make him more team friendly

i say nekros needs one because it most be annoying for nekros player to push 3 all the time. equinox she/he needs her 1 change so you can used 2-4 simultaneously. Hydroid & Nezha because the risk isnt worth the reward for these two. Zephyr also needs a rework because parkour 2.0 made her useless along with Saryn since she was nerfed

Agreed, Limbo just needs tweaks.

Disagree- as someone who loves his Nekros to death (pun totally intended) people have no obligation to spam 3. They choose to do that- they can choose to not-do that. Looting is not necessary, and people need to wake up and realize that. (though I would approve of it being changed to a placeable AOE toggle so that it could be used more combatively. It's just not a big deal breaker that needs fixing NOW NOW NOW! :P

Nezha... I don't really think needs a rework honestly. Hydroid needs a rework. What risk? The only risk I see on reworking hydroid is them taking out or ruining his amazing first ability that I love so much. Other than that, the rest of his skills are just outdated to the point where they're worthless pretty much.

Parkour 2.0 did NOT make zephyr useless lol. It accentuated her low-grav functions. Her 1/2 need to be combined and her 1's functionality needs to be changed to a "hold for propulsion" button so she can actually "fly" and have more precise control about where she's going. Her tornadoes also need to be actually useful and not make a total mess of the battlefield- it literally just makes everything worse when a zephyr casts tornado. That's bad.

Saryn? nerf? When? All I saw was a beautiful slew of buffs a while ago. Oh- wait... you're one of those people... aren't you.

5 minutes ago, kingfirejet said:

They reworked on Peacemaker already.

That wasn't even a rework. She is still a stationary turret that gets penalized with anti-afk system, and she kills less efficiently.

Edited by (PS4)iBoiz

2 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

Agreed, Limbo just needs tweaks.

Disagree- as someone who loves his Nekros to death (pun totally intended) people have no obligation to spam 3. They choose to do that- they can choose to not-do that. Looting is not necessary, and people need to wake up and realize that. (though I would approve of it being changed to a placeable AOE toggle so that it could be used more combatively. It's just not a big deal breaker that needs fixing NOW NOW NOW! :P

Nezha... I don't really think needs a rework honestly. Hydroid needs a rework. What risk? The only risk I see on reworking hydroid is them taking out or ruining his amazing first ability that I love so much. Other than that, the rest of his skills are just outdated to the point where they're worthless pretty much.

Parkour 2.0 did NOT make zephyr useless lol. It accentuated her low-grav functions. Her 1/2 need to be combined and her 1's functionality needs to be changed to a "hold for propulsion" button so she can actually "fly" and have more precise control about where she's going. Her tornadoes also need to be actually useful and not make a total mess of the battlefield- it literally just makes everything worse when a zephyr casts tornado. That's bad.

Saryn? nerf? When? All I saw was a beautiful slew of buffs a while ago. Oh- wait... you're one of those people... aren't you.

what kinda of person am i and im saying nezha, hydroid needs reworks because the difficulty to acquire both frames isnt worth it such they are so mediocre

Just now, (PS4)iBoiz said:

Only her pacemaker, and it didn't even fix her problem. She is still a stationary turret that gets penalized with anti-afk system, and she kills less efficiently

I guess they thought it would be fair. I would of suggested it being mobile, but you can't use your weapons and decreases energy faster.

Just now, kingfirejet said:

I guess they thought it would be fair. I would of suggested it being mobile, but you can't use your weapons and decreases energy faster.

Peacemaker is just a worse version of my normal weapons. I totally see no reason in using it anymore, other than wasting energy.

2 minutes ago, tennorod said:

what kinda of person am i and im saying nezha, hydroid needs reworks because the difficulty to acquire both frames isnt worth it such they are so mediocre

Funny, Nezha is my main frame xD Its a decent solo frame, but works better in teams. I use a Max Stretch and Max Efficiency build so the 4th ability spans 1/3 of the map basically in Interception and Defense which locks down lots of targets to help my team members. 

Oberon is fine.

I just did today's sortie with him, healing, buffing armor and damage on teammates, curing debuffs (sucky toxin procs >:c), proc'in enemies with radiation... The main problem he has it's being squishy af, so a armor buff would be great. But I'm happy with his abilities set, he's not perfect, but it's a nice support warframe that's not completely based only on healing/giving energy. 

However, little tweaks that benefits his abilities -but not change them completely- would be welcome. 

Edited by Lokime