Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any tips for the sortie Assassination?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

I'm a pretty experienced Warframe player, and have most of the gear at my disposal, but right now I'm too lazy to run a bunch of tests to see what works best for this Vay Hek fight, so I'll just leave this question here and assume I'll have my answer by the time I'm finished taking a dump.

Yes, you may judge my laziness. o3o

16 answers to this question

I went max strength Rhino and my Vaykor Hek (corrosive elemental). Make sure you have some efficiency since its reduced energy (I had around 130-135 eff). Was able to take him down solo quickly with few problems. If you see him trying to regen kill the enemy right away.

Edited by RideaTear

16 minutes ago, Grimlock84 said:

3-4 cps are absolutly necessary and make sure to kill all teh random grineer infantry that spanws in teh last area

Question: is it better to use 3 CP or 4 CP? Does the 75% damage bonus from corrosive weapons outweigh the damage reduction Hek would have? (at level 100 vs 3 CP, he would have 372.5 armor)

1 minute ago, TARINunit9 said:

Question: is it better to use 3 CP or 4 CP? Does the 75% damage bonus from corrosive weapons outweigh the damage reduction Hek would have? (at level 100 vs 3 CP, he would have 372.5 armor)

That's a good question. It might depend on how much base/corrosive damage your dealing. If you had 4 CPs maybe going viral would be a better option. That's assuming his health is cloned flesh.

Just now, RideaTear said:

That's a good question. It might depend on how much base/corrosive damage your dealing. If you had 4 CPs maybe going viral would be a better option. That's assuming his health is cloned flesh.

Hek has no health type, it's Ferrite armor on top of generic "hit points" that have no weaknesses. Against all other grineer, yeah, you want 4CP + Viral

Have one person focus on killing trash mobs so that Hek has no food to devour.

Did it with 4 players with no issues other than Loki dying due to being too squishy.

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm surprised that people have problems with this sortie.

To me it seemed like a more reasonable challenge to come out of the sortie system. One could even say I actually had fun.

Edited by VentiGlondi
Adding some more stuff to the post

2 minutes ago, CCamp88 said:

Not just shattering impact though, try it with dual stat corrisive and weapon wounds. only takes about half that and easy to do those number of hits in a second or 2

In that case it would take 29 Procs. Which could be as low as 29 hits or as high as 100+ hits, depending on your luck

Still will always be less than the 38 because of the shattering impact on as well. ;-)

Anywho, it and also a specter (i just used a corrupted lancer eximus) worked well. Didnt die and spectres damage scaling works well in just about any sortie

Regards,

-CCamp88

i did solo with Inaros with corrosive projection, Vaykor hek corrosive + explosive and some parkour to keep him on track

was quite of fight, i used up 2 ammo consumables while figuring out how to keep my health in good condition (using diseccation and finisher or devour to restore my health and Rage mod to keep my energy)

Ash with Shuriken Augment, 150% power str and some duration, the rest of the team... w/e. x)

Maybe a Nova to slow down the fight, meanwhile make sure there's no extra enemies for him to heal himself. (According to other players, I didn't even see that happen)