Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have an idea who the boss should be on Phobos.

Dr.Tengus. He's a guy we only knew from codex entries from The Gristrag Three codex entries until Once Awake happened. I think the reasons for assassinating him could be infested related. Considering his appearance in Once Awake. That be all fine and dandy. But let's add to his threat by adding something like "oh Tenno, oh Tenno! Dr.Tengus is experimenting with Grineer deserters and Steel Meridian troops to try to indoctrinate them back into the Grineer ranks". The reason for this is that Dr. Tengus is responsible for keeping the Grustag Three stable enough to become a death squad to hunt Tenno.If he can do that, would it be crazy to expand that to Grineer deserters? the regular version of the mission. It would just be a regular assassination. But for people doing it for the first time would get a mark from the Grustrag Three, introducing new players to them. I know this is a long post. But, eh.. what do ya think?

Edited by (PS4)Fac3kick3r_lolz
Fixing Typos

i think it would be cool if phobos was grineer dominated and the other moon of mars was corpus dominated, and mars would be locked in a constant brawl between the two. that way we could get a corpus and grineer themed boss (perhaps move the general aka sgt. nef anyo to the other moon and have a conflict on mars that involves tengus and nef anyo or perhaps some unique boss idk.)

Edited by lightdragon64

53 minutes ago, Etan-gK said:

I mean, we still don't have an explanation for these

VA5IrOb.jpg

so anything is possible

If that's on Uranus (Which I'm sure it is) that's not a big deal, just failed clonage from Tyl Regor.

1 hour ago, lerfi said:

If that's on Uranus (Which I'm sure it is) that's not a big deal, just failed clonage from Tyl Regor.

Really?

That's ... quite frightening if that's just it.

I would have figured that would have had some relation to the Infested, or in the very least, a Grineer being studied and experimented upon due to him becoming Infested, yet not completing the process (as it seems to be being slowed) in order to figure out as to how Infected genes, with their odd ability to spread so fast, truly affected the Grineer, and as to how they could be used to further Tyl Regor's research.