Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Builds - What Exilus?

Ifeno

Question

What are the recommended Exilus mods for EV as well as Blessing builds?  Should I go full Range on the EV or should I go for Strength of Max instead?  Also, any other pointers / advice for my builds is appreciated!

My Builds:

EV: Quick Thinking, Transient Fortitude, Overextended, Fleeting Expertise, Blind Rage, Flow, Stretch, Vampire Leech

Blessing: Quick Thinking, Intensify, Narrow Minded, Constitution, Streamline, Flow, Stretch, Continuity

4 answers to this question

Mobilize(or the Elemental Bullet Jump Mods i suppose) is always a handy choice - moving around the game even faster never hurts.

for your Loadout that will be abusing Blessing for abusive Gameplay - you're going to want Handspring. unless you have fun watching yourself not dying (or probably not, dependant on Enemy Level and how well you commit suicide), but being constantly on the ground, unable to do anything from all of the CC you can't resist..

Edited by taiiat

For EV hands down you'd want pretty much the most strength you can have so if you have it Power Drift. If not then probably handspring since with EV you dont really have knockdown immunity.

As for blessing build it seems like you're going hybrid with your build like I do so you can still EV a bit if you want to. So I'd use cunning drift with that for that little bit of extra range. And if not cunning drift then maybe rush. Parkour mods are nice but running+rolling is faster at getting around the map than bullet jumping.