Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why does my amount of mastery end in a 6?

EverythingNagato

Question

This is just a simple question that I've been wondering about for a while:
Why does the amount of mastery points I have end in a 6? Why does the amount of mastery I need for the next mastery rank end in a 4? vgYSvxJ.jpg

I have every frame/weapon/companion that I own ranked to level 30, nothing is partially ranked:

QAzRaEd.jpg

I have completed every solar system node, for example on Earth I've done 19/19 missions, on Jupiter I've done 13/13 missions, etc. This is true for each planet.

Any idea?

22 answers to this question

There is an oddball in the group somewhere, if I remember right you get a small amount of Mastery from completing challenges/Mission nodes. That is probably the culprit.

:)

1,178,796 Mastery here and holding. :)

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Just now, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Oh right... nvm then. xD

The Atlas guy set it straight, 14796 mastery from nodes. :D

Thanks! Oh and Hi!

Hello!

1 minute ago, Trichouette said:

The total amount of mastery granted by the completion of the map is 14,796

Problem solved.

Also hello to you, "Atlas Guy" :D

Just now, Trichouette said:

Sorry, I have a girlfriend =/

Why are you taking it that way? :(

Nothing wrong with a hug, now is there? (Besides, I'm a guy... so I get ya.)

xD

Off topic discussion over here... please ignore.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Just now, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Does that mean that when future nodes are added or the Starmap gets changed again soon, that we will lose that mastery? Or will that maximum amount we can earn from that go up?

I would say nope. Since new earth missions got introduced which don't bring any more mastery.

But nothing is set in stone for starchart 3.0 ofc.

Edited by IceColdHawk

2 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Does that mean that when future nodes are added or the Starmap gets changed again soon, that we will lose that mastery? Or will that maximum amount we can earn from that go up?

It'll go up but if you do right now: 14796(Mission node mastery total)/260(Mission nodes in total)= 56.90769230769231 So even if we get more nodes one of the nodes would have to make that number an even 57 for it to ever be an even mastery number in UI

1 minute ago, rawr1254 said:

It'll go up but if you do right now: 14796(Mission node mastery total)/260(Mission nodes in total)= 56.90769230769231 So even if we get more nodes one of the nodes would have to make that number an even 57 for it to ever be an even mastery number in UI

Yeah, good point.

Thanks for clearing that up.

7 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

love how i clearly say that you get mastery from star chart missions but Trichouette gets the credit ;~;

That's because I gave the exact number :p

19 minutes ago, rawr1254 said:

23 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Right now we have no idea what will happen to the nodes, and what will happen to the mastery related to the nodes.

DE said nothing about it, so we'll see.

10 hours ago, Trichouette said:

That's because I gave the exact number :p

Right now we have no idea what will happen to the nodes, and what will happen to the mastery related to the nodes.

DE said nothing about it, so we'll see.

Doesn't change the fact that i gave the correct answer