Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Warframe Poll

(XBOX)a salsa wizard

Warframe Poll  

335 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

this was a tough one due to the fact that my frame depends on many variables such as type of mission and role I'm playing not to mention who I feel like playing. It is pretty much a 3 way between Valkyr, Ember, and Ash... I also think we should be able to combo our specials (i.e. ember fireball and  frost freeze) to make other elemental (i.e. blast) attacks. Think that would boost team play alot.

6 hours ago, Revel72 said:

True but same time she is pretty much like Loki *blows air at Ivara and sees this fall on ground* Really squishy but yet great when player knows what is going on.

She's got slightly more shields but yeah, health and armor are the same. However due to her abilities, she's far more suited for taking enemies on than Loki.

4 minutes ago, Camelslayer said:

She's got slightly more shields but yeah, health and armor are the same. However due to her abilities, she's far more suited for taking enemies on than Loki.

Hmm... Depends on player's build. Loki can stay in a fight for a while with a good combat approach tactic but that's about it.

4 hours ago, DJ_Vauban said:

Wukong has actually been picked once owo Nekros...not at all.

Which poll are you looking at? The one at the top of this page says:

Nekros        2.13%          5 votes
Wukong      0.00%          0 votes

Edit: Can't see the other poll from the link. It just tells me I already answered it.

Edited by Maicael

8 hours ago, Maicael said:

Edit: Can't see the other poll from the link. It just tells me I already answered it.

Well if I look at the poll from the link it shows that Nekros has 0 votes, Wukong 1 ._. that's kinda weird

On 4/7/2016 at 9:08 AM, Maicael said:

15 hours ago, DJ_Vauban said:

Well if I look at the poll from the link it shows that Nekros has 0 votes, Wukong 1 ._. that's kinda weird

13 hours ago, -.SP.-G43riel said:

and then again.. how can you still see the pool from the link?  no one can see that anymore

When I first made the topic it was the link DJ vauban is talking about, then DE Drew fixed it and embedded a newer version of the poll including Inaros into the topic itself, but in doing so it had a second set of results, so the link and the poll in the topic are two different polls that two groups of Tenno voted on, I am sorry for the confusion and for not getting back to you sooner.