Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Warframe Poll

(XBOX)a salsa wizard

Warframe Poll  

335 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Camelslayer said:

Ivara is absurdly versatile; she can do just about any mission effectively. She also has enough power in her Artemis Bow to give her some good offense as well.

True but same time she is pretty much like Loki *blows air at Ivara and sees this fall on ground* Really squishy but yet great when player knows what is going on.

1 minute ago, AuraKai said:

Yeah Nezha! When I got back into playing the game, he was the Frame that I really aimed to get... Little did I know then that Sorties were quite difficult and it was going to be a long road ahead of me. Then after getting him around a month or 2 later, I enjoyed using him from the very moment I used his first skill. I regret nothing! Also yeah, I quite like how he looks. A lot of the Frames are quite beefy and I like that he looks nimble and a little harmless but really is deadly.

I actually farmed for Ivara. Not fun after the 30th run. Then I realized that staying on one spy mission is likely not a bright idea. Then it became easier. Now I'm a spy master =D

I salute you from dedication and keeping your mind open. I rarely find people who actually can handle the Spy 2.0. I farmed the frame myself too but I had to farm for the Nitains so I was able to build her.

I myself spend maybe 6 formas on him. After all I enjoy the warframe quite a lot. Sadly yes still haven't been able to make it be my most used frame in my profile.

Ivara because of every possible reason.

Love her look, abilities, mobility, and because archer frame best frame :D

Ivara was actually the first frame I've ever been properly hyped for after seeing her on a Devstream. Most other previews just get a "it's cool but I'll be using them for mastery/collection". Luckily Spy is one of my favourite missions and RNG was semi-kind to me grinding her parts. Didn't take too long to get a hold of her once she was released <3

37 minutes ago, Revel72 said:

True but same time she is pretty much like Loki *blows air at Ivara and sees this fall on ground* Really squishy but yet great when player knows what is going on.

I think you've basically hit the nail on the head.

I had to pick Ivara myself not necessarily because I play her the most, or that she gives me a feeling of strength behind her abilities, in truth neither are the case, but simply because I have the most fun with her any time I play with her kit.

Really my only qualms about her are that the noise arrow seems...useless, in any mission that doesn't allow stealth, such as defense or mobile defense missions where the enemies are all constantly on alert already.  Other than that, her Artemis Bow is kinda inconsistent for me, sometimes one-shoting low-level enemies and other times somehow missing them when I get them point blank...more  a bug than anything I'm sure.

I was tempted to go with Loki since he's my most played. I was also tempted to answer Trinity since I usually play healers in MMOs. Nova is also my favorite damage frame.

In the end, after much thought, I had an altogether different answer: Nezha.

1) Aura is a Naramon - polarity. Fits with Energy Siphon and Corrosive Projection, two of the more useful auras.

2) Also has Vazarin D and Madurai V mod polarities by default, fitting 2 of the more higher costing types of mods.

3) Basic stats are ok, but mitigated by powers. Very good Speed though, and Frictionless passive can be useful with practice.

4) Powers are very well balanced. Fire Walker does damage, gives status protection for self and allies, and adds to damage for Blazing Chakram teleport. Blazing Chakram does damage, heals, and can be used for mobility. Warding Halo provides damage mitigation and crowd control for melee enemies. Divine Spears provides more crowd control, damage, opens enemies to finisher attacks/damage, and also interacts with Warding Halo.

Nezha is very well balanced and has a great all-around kit. He certainly isn't overpowered and doesn't exactly excel in any specific role. But his entire concept makes him a great frame that allows players to play around with mods to allow for a variety of play styles.

Edited by DaftMeat

2 minutes ago, Matsoman said:

I like how no one likes wukong.

Well let's not go so far to say no one LIKES him... just that he's not in most people favorite list. I think he's alright... but I do see why people don't use him.

1 minute ago, DaftMeat said:

I was tempted to go with Loki since he's my most played. I was also tempted to answer Trinity since I usually play healers in MMOs. Nova is also my favorite damage frame.

In the end, after much thought, I had an altogether different answer: Nezha.

1) Aura is a Naramon - polarity. Fits with Energy Siphon and Corrosive Projection, two of the more useful auras.

2) Also has Vazarin D and Madurai V mod polarities by default, fitting 2 of the more higher costing types of mods.

3) Basic stats are ok, but mitigated by powers. Very good Speed though, and Frictionless passive can be useful with practice.

2) Powers are very well balanced. Fire Walker does damage, gives status protection for self and allies, and adds to damage for Blazing Chakram teleport. Blazing Chakram does damage, heals, and can be used for mobility. Warding Halo provides damage mitigation and crowd control for melee enemies. Divine Spears provides more crowd control, damage, opens enemies to finisher attacks/damage, and also interacts with Warding Halo.

Nezha is very well balanced and has a great all-around kit. He certainly isn't overpowered and doesn't exactly excel in any specific role. But his entire concept makes him a great frame that allows players to play around with mods to allow for a variety of play styles.

I too wrestled with this decision,  Nezha is just fun to play.  Didn't know about the Firewalker buff to Blazing Chakram, thanks!