Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Atlas like now after this "Buff" for him I've heard about??

DannyPritchard

Question

14 answers to this question

What buff?

And end-game is subjective. Atlas' end-game is where he isn't able to go anymore, that's dependent on how someone uses him, some people can go for hours on a survival with him and some others can't.

His validity shouldn't be considered only if you want to use him for end-game. Test it. Use him yourself and see how far he can go.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Endgame = Fashionframe.

Atlas got a new helmet, greater Fasionframe viability! /s

No idea, what buff OP??

Mogamu posted a video about his abilities being buffed a little and I've seen players in my Alliance chat talking about one too :/

8 minutes ago, DannyPritchard said:

Is he actually viable for end game now and should I consider playing him?

Hey Tenno:

Atlas isn't all that bad in a team setting.
I've found I can use him in some niche ways at sortie level 100 usually in defense and excavation as part of a team. With the Tectonic Fracture augment mod you can place down three walls instead of one. I tend to use this to choke points of enemy access, providing more defense to an area. As well as this, Atlas is very tanky and his 1 can provide a lot of crowd control by throwing enemies back. He's actually a decent pick against Bursas as well.

Solo, Atlas is less than desirable since he doesn't do much that another Warframe can do better, but in a team he provides a lot of boosts to the teammates, fortifying defense and some offensive capabilities. 

I say he can be used late game, but he's not the best pick in many a circumstance.

20 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Oh, I almost forgot that. But his new helmet looks so... :poop:

18 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

In your opinion, I think it's pretty good.

Wukong's new helmet... Now that is just tragic... Think I'll be sticking with his default...

Derby.jpg

2 hours ago, DannyPritchard said:

Is he actually viable for end game now and should I consider playing him?

YES YES YES! I suspect many of these people have not invested time in Atlas.

WHEN MODDED CORRECTLY, Atlas has one of, if not most, powerful damaging abilities is the game with his Landslide punch.  Also, you are invincible during the cast and there is AOE included in the ability as well.  This is a VERY top end game ability.  Also, Atlas has some tanky traits, making him able to tank quite a bit allowing him to survive in endgame.  you just have to make sure you are constantly punching or you will get 1-2 shotted by lvl 100+ enemies.

Let me know if you have more questions on specifics and i will assist on helping you build a beastly end game Atlas.  I have all of the frames and I find Atlas to be at the top for missions like Survival, Exterminate, Capture, Mobile Defense.  He does alright at Defense and Excavation but you'd want to go for a frost with those...

Edited by (PS4)supersocc11

5 hours ago, LABAL said:

Wait... Is that thing... A tiny head? With a smiley face?!

more like a helmet ornament, the space between the war mask and the pronged halo is probably where "eyes" would be, similar to the old samurai helms

Edited by Adrakal