Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Most Loved (and hated) mission type (and why)

mac10smg--Toa_of_Green

You know, for funsies :P

I'll Start. My favorite mission type, overall, is the Cache-Sabotage missions. They always are entertaining to me, and finding all three caches within a level is always gratifying, not to mention it made me very aware of all the nooks and crannies within each titleset. I also think they are the most diverse mission type since the recent re-work of reactor sabotage, and I play that pretty frequently.

As for my most hated...it's Survival. Why?

It's really really really really REALLY boring. I don't like endless missions in general tbh, but Survival is by far the worst offender of this. Seriously, I have to wait a maximum of 20 minutes to get a CHANCE at what I want? Nope.

So that's me. What about you?

I love Spy missions, since they normally get finished fast, as long as you're skilled, then get rewarded effectively by doing so.

I hate Survival missions, since they take painstakingly long to reward you (every 5 minutes) and if you lose life support, all your hard work gets wasted.

Fav: Capture missions, particulary low level ones. i capture said captive then just hang around in a sort of limbo state just killing the enemies that spawn.(my type of relaxation)

Hated: deception missions, no challenge and is simply a glorified mobile defense that only has 1 computer and is finished instantly

The only mission type I don't like is deception, because it's a joke.  Literally just take a Loki will all the sprint mods on and you're done in less than a minute.

My favorite, though?  That's a tie between Spy, Exterminate, and Survival.  Spy because stealth, Exterminate because stealth with possibility to go loud, and Survival because it requires communication between teammates and a squad who's put some thought into what they brought with them.

My favorites are capture and now even survival, I like capture simply because it's quick and easy to do with an endless supply of enemies. However, I only really like survival of I can just carefully camp around as Ivara in prowl as it allows for a more strategic gameplay.

My least favorite is interception missions as I just find it extremely boring as you can only stay near the point you're defending. 

Edited by ArcherAz
Typos