Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LF Inaros Build

(PSN)mmcareen

Question

Hello Tenno:

So console has finally gotten Inaros, and I'm wondering what is a good build for him.  I have a PC account as well, so i know he can be a pretty good frame, but haven't really tried him out for myself.  I am mostly a solo player and I am not a melee person in the slightest.  I read up on his abilities and here are the two builds I came up with.

Rejuvenation Cunning Drift

Vitality - Inensify - Steel Fiber - Stretch

Primed Continuity - Provoked - Streamline - Fleeting Expertise

this would be my solo build, built towards being a tank.  also should add that I do have zenurik focus unlocked and 200 energy pads which is why i didn't feel the need for rage.

Build #2:

Corrosive Projection Cunning drift

Vitality - Intensify - Stretch - Constitution

Primed Continuity - Transient Fortitude - Streamline - Fleeting Expertise

and that would be running with randoms build who wants CP.  

I haven't had much time using him myself, my builds are just on reading about his abilities, but to do both builds I will need to us 8 forma so wanted to check with those who played him and those who love him on what they think, and what kind of builds do you guys have.  

Also will be putting Arcane Grace on his Helmet so i will have 2 Graces on him.

Thanks for your help and ideas before hand :)

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)mmcareen said:

Rejuvenation Cunning Drift

Vitality - Inensify - Steel Fiber - Stretch

Primed Continuity - Provoked - Streamline - Fleeting Expertise

this would be my solo build, built towards being a tank.  also should add that I do have zenurik focus unlocked and 200 energy pads which is why i didn't feel the need for rage.

M advise for this on is get rid of rejuvenation, streamline fleeting, provoked,and streamline and put rage on. i know you dont feel rage is needed, but its a really great mod on him and it keeps you in constant energy, even more so since you have zenurik. sub those mods for overextended and narrowminded, stuff to extend range/duration. powers 1 and 4 are bread and butter here. get your scarab armor up and use desiccation to stun a bunch of enemies at a very wide range followed by finisher (preferably dagger+Covert Lethatlity) attack to get your health back. it make you one hell of a CC Tank.

you can also use this with groups to hold down a choke point with Scarb Swarm. cast it on an enemy in a choke point and it will spread to and stun all enemies passing through said choke point, restoring health to everyone within range

i already have 2 forma into him and i will probably need 1 or 2 more once i max out those pesky R10 mods

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Inaros/t_30_4400003232_2-0-10-4-4-5-13-2-3-19-1-10-34-8-5-46-3-5-59-5-3-479-7-10-481-6-10-613-9-5_2-6-19-7-13-13-46-11-4-9-59-9-481-7-479-7-34-14-613-5_0/en/1-0-45

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel
added Warframe builder link

Rejuvenation is utterly not needed in my experience with him. Literally every ability he has will give you health in some method, even his fourth if you snag one of the devour-tagged foes, though his fourth IS a little tricky to master.

Your Corrosive Projection build seems more spot on with my experiences. Enhanced range and continuation IS pretty critical, but honestly? Not so much Power Strength. The hit to how much HP you get with a weaker level of power strength ain't much. Considering his lack of shields, however? Get yourself a Rage mod. I tend to get them more from Void Vaults than I do from Napalms. You can slap that in and utterly reduce the need for having Streamline in. And honestly, Transient Fortitude doesn't need to be in there. Having less than 100 percent Power Strength on Inaros ain't a problem. Get some armor on him instead.

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Inaros/t_30_4420230030_2-1-10-4-3-5-5-7-5-19-0-10-34-8-5-46-6-5-411-2-10-479-4-10-481-5-10-615-9-5_19-7-2-6-411-8-4-9-479-7-481-7-46-11-5-9-34-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-45/

So i use this. max range so 4s heal affects allies easier and dessication has a huge blind aoe. never use rage since literally all his skills dont need to be spammed. With a high energy pool with flow you can turn on sandstorm for a bit for some cc. Honestly even with insanely high str his skills will never be good for killing so dont bother.

I also suggest using arcane guardian/arcane grace and vaykor hek. This combo gives you tons of extra regen and armor giving more ehp.

inb4 someone says something like redirection  , vigor , fast deflection and fortitude build ^.^ 

Personaly i run with Vitality , Steel Fiber , Streamline , Rage , Intensify , Continuity , stretch and one mods free for personal use ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

My build.

pf9sGW9.jpg

The 5% loss in strength is minimal, and I often have full energy bar even with 100% efficiency.

Arcanes like Guardian / Grace / Ultimatum is recommended.

Also use any kinds of Vaykor weapon / weapon with SM syndicate mods to further speed up the health recharge.