The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE you must remove conditions from assasination sorties

ariivanasan

1 minute ago, ariivanasan said:

one shot and you die= not a hard. just stupid

Get better gears & a better team and the sortie is EASY PEASY

I literally did these 3 missions in 15 min. Today's a lucky day (but not for the reward...)

Also, it's MEANT to be difficult.

3 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Get better gears & a better team and the sortie is EASY PEASY

I literally did these 3 missions in 15 min. Today's a lucky day (but not for the reward...)

Also, it's MEANT to be difficult.

Warframe

the problem is it doesn't have a medium difficulty it's either really easy or ridiculously hard. Also lore wise the Tenno are basically gods so very few missions should be that hard with high level equipment gear.

I used my alternate account with MR 4 on today's sortie. Being nyx, she does not oneshot frames. Gets you very low, but not a oneshot.

The key is to know the boss's weakspots, and to coordinate with your team to pull aggro if you are not able to push out a lot of damage.

Either you are lying, or you have poor coordination. 

Edited by KotoKuraken

todays conditions were NOT the problem - it was just a pain in the &#! to get ruk down (also he seems to be bugged with some kind of "endless" fire animation, never open up the first weakpoint). most of the sortie assassinations were either doable solo with the right choice of frame/equipment +strategy or the right team/equipment/skill (and yes, strategy too i guess ^^). todays ruk sure was a pain in &#! like the very first boss assi mission (vay hek), whom i finally killed in a few shoots with a channeled redeemer, after he always healed himself for half an hour.

9 minutes ago, ariivanasan said:

one shot and you die= not a hard. just stupid

There is a solution to oneshots that i'm hoping DE implements someday. You can still die if you're not careful/fast at thinking of a way out, but at least you get a second or less to decide how to not die.

1 minute ago, KotoKuraken said:

I used my alternate account with MR 4 on today's sortie. Being nyx, she does not oneshot frames. Gets you very low, but not a oneshot.

The key is to know the boss's weakspots, and to coordinate with your team to pull aggro if you are not able to push out a lot of damage.

Either you are lying, or you have poor coordination. 

Or you are unlucky that the boss hit you more than once....cause ya know the boss has a gun and can shoot more than once.

you could also have communication issues which aren't good. I know this because I have amazing coordination and your skill doesn't matter when you are one shotted or in this case two shotted. This isn't Sao skills not going to let you defeat overpowered enemies.