Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So can I get the Nikana without Xbox Gold

(XBOX)Wafflebag

Question

21 answers to this question

Because you don't have gold? Sorry, I don't own an Xbox One so I could be wrong... but I was under the impression that all of Warframe's content was available with or without gold membership. Are you sure you just aren't in a clan or need a clan key built?

EDIT: After some googling it seems Gold is needed for co-op play at least but I haven't found anything about the Dojo.

Edited by AXCrusnik

1 minute ago, dyslexic2 said:

as what I know. you need a guild, you need a guild dojo key. and a guild must have the research of nikana. so maybe thats the only way but dont worry If u reach rank 6 you can buy dragon nikana blueprint from the market.

Dragon Nikana Builds out of Nikana IIRC.

6 minutes ago, dyslexic2 said:

as what I know. you need a guild, you need a guild dojo key. and a guild must have the research of nikana. so maybe thats the only way but dont worry If u reach rank 6 you can buy dragon nikana blueprint from the market.

It's rank 7 and you need the original Nikana for the blue print unfortunately.    :[

8 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

Because you don't have gold? Sorry, I don't own an Xbox One so I could be wrong... but I was under the impression that all of Warframe's content was available with or without gold membership. Are you sure you just aren't in a clan or need a clan key built?

EDIT: After some googling it seems Gold is needed for co-op play at least but I haven't found anything about the Dojo.

You could be right but I'm not sure. Someone else on the forums told me all interactions between players besides chat require gold.

Just now, (XB1)Wafflebag said:

It's rank 7 and you need the original Nikana for the blue print unfortunately.    :[

ah yea i remember now. sorry for the wrong information. Im 100% sure I was looking for a guild when I was up for nikana bp

You could be right but I'm not sure. Someone else on the forums told me all interactions between players besides chat require gold.

Mmm.. I can see dojo being counted in that, but I think it'd be fair to allow solo players access to it.

9 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

Can confirm. Gold may give you better deals at times but that's about it.

All you need is a minimum mastery rank to enter a dojo (was it mr2?) a clan with the research and the clan key (or someone from your clan to invite you)

9 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Can confirm. Gold may give you better deals at times but that's about it.

All you need is a minimum mastery rank to enter a dojo (was it mr2?) a clan with the research and the clan key (or someone from your clan to invite you)

Olay, thanks. I'll try to hop into a clan and see If I can access the dojo. Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Rambit23Z said:

"Xbox Live Gold"

And that's why I ditched consoles.

I agree. I'd ditch them too if my pc was half decent. But it's hard to enjoy a game at 15-20 fps. I used to play on pc about 2 or 3 years ago. Pretty awesome to see how far the game has come. I think ps4 is free to play online though. Honestly. If Microsoft doesn't stop being so greedyGYAv970.gif. They're gonna be even further in the grave than they already are.

I agree. I'd ditch them too if my pc was half decent. But it's hard to enjoy a game at 15-20 fps. I used to play on pc about 2 or 3 years ago. Pretty awesome to see how far the game has come. I think ps4 is free to play online though. Honestly. If Microsoft doesn't stop being so greedyGYAv970.gif. They're gonna be even further in the grave than they already 

I agree. I'd ditch them too if my pc was half decent. But it's hard to enjoy a game at 15-20 fps. I used to play on pc about 2 or 3 years ago. Pretty awesome to see how far the game has come. I think ps4 is free to play online though. Honestly. If Microsoft doesn't stop being so greedyGYAv970.gif. They're gonna be even further in the grave than they already are.

I did not mean to put that in there lol.

24 minutes ago, (XB1)Wafflebag said:

Didn't PS4 Also start this ? I know the Vita had an Online pass system, but I heard you needed PS+ to play online as well. It was a big factor in me switching to PC

Just now, KirukaChan said:

Hypothetically, couldn't someone without Gold just build their own dojo from the ground up? It would take a while, but isn't it an option?

It would still be counted as a multiplayer environment whether or not you're the sole member of the clan.

3 hours ago, Sunfaiz said:

Didn't PS4 Also start this ? I know the Vita had an Online pass system, but I heard you needed PS+ to play online as well. It was a big factor in me switching to PC

Not entirely wrong. Most games require plus for online play. Warframe and FFXIV, next to some random f2p titles are exceptations tho.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108