Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods Slots A,B,C How Each Configuration Help On Missions?

(PSN)slayerserenity

Question

I notice Config A really have most effective in mission and Config B & C don't really help. Certain mods I have equip in Config B & C don't seem to help on missions. I have Master Thief mod in Config B that help to unlock lock loots don't work unless is equip in Config A. 

Please help me understand why have different Config mods slots cause I think all Config mods slots should work in missions or convert Config B & C with Config A where Config A mod slot is just 30 mods slots.

8 answers to this question

think of your config slots as load out slots in COD. you can only have one active loadout, so Config B, C are not active in missions unless you select them. so if you have config B selected when you leave you operator, only the mods on B will be active

we have the extra config slots so you can have different set ups that you can switch to depending on your mood. want to run invisible Loki, use Config A. Dissarm Loki is what your next mission calls for, Switch to Config B

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

think of your config slots as load out slots in COD. you can only have one active loadout, so Config B, C are not active in missions unless you select them. so if you have config B selected when you leave you operator, only the mods on B will be active

How you active other slots when before leaving to do a mission?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

How you active other slots when before leaving to do a mission?

Simply just click on the config slot you wish to use and then exit the modding screen.

Nevermind, didn't see the OP was on the PSN and Elctrcstel already answered the question.

Edited by Ory_Hara

12 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Please help me understand why have different Config mods slots

Because you might want different builds for different missions.

E.g. Trinity has very distinct build options - one might focus on Energy Vampire,
with lotsa Strength and Range plus the Vampire Leech Augment,
while another utilizes high Duration and Quick Thinking for 99% damage reduction god mode with Bless :D

Loki can go for Duration to stealth all day long but if you take him into a defensive mission,
Range (as well as the Augment) for his ultimate is preferable.

It's just a time / effort saver to not have to manually change all those Mods.