Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your team to defeat the Sortie Raptor?

Niliam

Question

Well, for me, I tried invisibility loki, but raptor just fire it missiles at the general direction of where I am, and I am dead.

Tried 170% Slova, but cant slow the missiles, and I am dead.

Tried blind mirage, somehow, doesn't work, and I am dead,

All teamed with trinity and support,

What is your team to defeat it?

14 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Niliam said:

I noticed some big numbers come up when I use 2nd on him when I use EV, but at the same time, I am hit by missile and didn't have a deeper look, I will try this on a normal raptor to confirm.

Well, I killed him using only 2nd skill on EV and it took 5 casts, my bad:

Edited by SeaUrchins

Player 1: ~230% power str, ~180% duration Abating Link Trinity with Quick Thinking.

Player 2: ~20 Large Team Energy Restores.

Edit: Jump across the hall onto the 'claw' thing near his pedestal. Near enough to keep him Linked, out of direct smallfry access.

If I had a formatatoed WuKong (or self-harm Chroma, since +elemental damage Raptor seems to oneshot everything), would've probably worked too.

Tried a Mag (Str/Range/Dur) for Bullet Attractor, but the smallfry kept smallfrying me.

Edited by Chroia

4 minutes ago, rawr1254 said:

Sadly when I went up against rap my team for some reason had no idea how to follow a map so i wound up soloing him with mirage+v hek

I know now itd have been better to probably bring chroma instead for soloing him :\

Your mirage worked? Mine don't work, dont know why.

2 minutes ago, williamhh said:

Solo invis Loki coupled with Lex P Modded for critical and puncture, didn't try the element build since it's elemental resist anyway, Zenurik passives helps so I can keep up my invis, could be substituted with energy restore

I fire couple of shot, then bullet jumpt to another place, repeating this process, but the missles still got me. How did you manage to avoid the missiles?

Just now, Niliam said:

Your mirage worked? Mine don't work, dont know why.

I fire couple of shot, then bullet jumpt to another place, repeating this process, but the missles still got me. How did you manage to avoid the missiles?

some decoy and bullet jumping around the map helps for me and the raptor didn't seem to fire the missile that much, you can also go to the hallway before the fight to hide from the missile

Limbo and Mag. I put myself, Mag, and Raptor in the rift so we didn't have to deal with the mooks. Mag used bullet attractor on the Raptor and we shot at it. We managed to kill the Raptor but we got killed by bursas when tried to unlock the door so we had to try again. Second time a random Nova and Ash joined us but they were way behind us so I'm not sure how much they contributed, but we pretty much used the same strategy. 

20 minutes ago, xiaodenden said:

Limbo and Mag. I put myself, Mag, and Raptor in the rift so we didn't have to deal with the mooks. Mag used bullet attractor on the Raptor and we shot at it. We managed to kill the Raptor but we got killed by bursas when tried to unlock the door so we had to try again. Second time a random Nova and Ash joined us but they were way behind us so I'm not sure how much they contributed, but we pretty much used the same strategy. 

Next time it shows up, I will try this strategy.

20 minutes ago, Niliam said:

Next time it shows up, I will try this strategy.

We noticed that with bullet attractor, Raptor's missiles didn't self-harm but they didn't hurt us either which was good for our health.  Even with my duration build Limbo, I had to reapply banish on Raptor quite often because I think Warframe powers don't have long duration effect on bosses but that wasn't too big of a deal.  The only thing truly dangerous was the sheer amount of enemies and, later, bursas so it was important to keep everyone rifted at all time.  Bursas easily one-shot us if we weren't being careful.  It would have been nice to have a disarm Loki to deal with the enemies and made it even safer, but Limbo+Mag combo was good enough.

55 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

EV Trin: press 2 four times and he is dead.

I noticed some big numbers come up when I use 2nd on him when I use EV, but at the same time, I am hit by missile and didn't have a deeper look, I will try this on a normal raptor to confirm.