The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within Teaser - Thoughts and ideas

Skinner1818

I'm just wondering if this has anything to do with the Stalker, not cause i think he's cool but because the second dream didn't explain enough for me and what i saw in that place in the teaser had this Stalker feel to it. And with what you sad about that room looking a lot like the room of our operator with the chains serving the same purpose as those vines. Could that little girl then be the operator of the Stalker?

What you say about the "sister" being a religious term is probably right on. 

And with the "dreamers" she is probably referring to our operators, but what did that old lady mean when she said "they will be coming for us like the answer to a prayer". Also let's listen to what that little girl said about being scared, i think the title "the war within" signifies that girl's inner struggle cause if she's scared she shouldn't really be that evil, just a pawn, it's even shown by that old lady calling her a worm as she basically tells her to shut up, if that old lady is indeed a surviving Orokin, could she not be manipulating that kid with her mental mind powers?

And what i also want to know is how does that door in our orbiter tie into what we saw in that trailer, and then we have those 2 guards at the end, new faction? Or just a new boss battle?

I don't have answers, only questions and theories.

Spoiler

Also until i hear their proper names i'm gonna refer to them as snail eyes and dildo head

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

Vor tried to save the Grineer by using the Tenno. He obviously did not know about the Second Dream. 

But these two do.

So. This feels like a trap. A trap they have been waiting to spring, and maby the restoration of the Grineer race is something Steve has planned all along.

It is only now that the Tenno are awake that the Queens can get them and use them.

The young one DO sound like a operator. 

The war within could refer to the Grineer Empire or it could refer to the Queens. They fought the Grineer before ruling them.

What power would make the Grineer kneel?

45 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Last I checked, it wasn't convergence. It was Conjunction. Like the place where two things met. Where paths split apart/joined together. 

The action or an instance of two or more events or things occurring at the same point in time or space.

Thank you! Sorry I wrote this last night at around midnight my time, must have missed that.

15 hours ago, Implodingbanana said:

I find it hard to believe that these are the twin queens based on the architecture of the room and the entrance we see before the sumo freaks show up. it seems very Orokin/tenno like, it seems too smooth and polished.

I hope you realise the twin queens are Orokin, right?

This question might seem stupid, but what are the words the girls speaks? "The conjunction grows in here", "the conjunction draws near", "the conjunction goes near" or what? 

P.S. I had many argues about this in my native language commnunity. So I decided to ask here. The answer will bring the light, thank you!

P.P.S. I think this "war within" has nothing to do with the Kweens, nothing points at it except for "sister" which is also doubtful (in the meaning of family relationship).

16 hours ago, Implodingbanana said:

I find it hard to believe that these are the twin queens based on the architecture of the room and the entrance we see before the sumo freaks show up. it seems very Orokin/tenno like, it seems too smooth and polished.

well the Twin Queens are in fact orokin. So their "layer" would probably have an orokin grineer mix to it.

7 hours ago, Zeta44 said:

Even bigger plot twist, the stalker was actually a good guy this whole time, and the younger one is controlling the lotus in an attempt to lure out an eliminate the Tenno 

The older one is actually the lotus and she is in cahoots with the stalker tenno :,( space mom why!?

Umbra faction it's more possible, not the grineer Queens.

Remember: grineer and corpus don't know about the true nature of tenno.

The twin queens are NOT grineer or clones. They are simply their leaders, "beautiful" identical twins but warriors who had to fight great battles. Therefore their appearance must be totally different from his servants, perhaps with scars and some prosthetic limb, as Imperator Furiosa in Mad Max: Fury Road.

The trailer don't show grineer architecture, it is like tenno but in full black with red lights, and we can see a Somatic Link inside. Their weapons are like tenno weapons too, similar to orthos.

Lotus said it before: "Now we fight a war on two fronts, my child: the war without... and the war within".

Really interesting. Thanks DE! ^_^

Edited by FOVZERO

7 hours ago, (XB1)KalDavos said:

what if in some twist the young one is the tenno operator of the second older one.. we seen in the second dream transference doesnt need a machine if your powerfull enough just close proximity..

just a thought

One of the more interesting thoughts I've seen.

Lets expand a bit.

It could very well be the younger one is the operator and the older is the warframe. What happens if your warframe does achieve consciousness? Our operators talk to/at their warframes now. What happens when it answers back? Or decides maybe it should run the show or at least have a vote in things. Perhaps they know more than we've seen so far and if they awaken would work as full partner or advisor. That would be the cause of a fair amount of internal conflict or a war within.

It's a bit of a reach, but...interesting.