Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OMG DE! I love new volt rework!!! xD

Vlada91

1 minute ago, vinx909 said:

i do wonder what kind of pasives they are going to give some frames, no idea what you could do with frames like hydroid and nyx.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/4fvzde/1890_project_nightwatch_kavats_miscellaneous/

PS don't get excited by the mentions of Atlas and Banshee prime etc in that list. I know a few friends really jumped on that at first before they read further.

18 minutes ago, Rook_Prime said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/4fvzde/1890_project_nightwatch_kavats_miscellaneous/

PS don't get excited by the mentions of Atlas and Banshee prime etc in that list. I know a few friends really jumped on that at first before they read further.

really? that is the worst passive they could have given to nyx. why would you want your puppets to be weak? come on DE, something that isn't S#&$ please. make her invade the mind of enemies making it harder for them to aim giving all the enemies an aim penalty. something interesting and mind invading. if we wanted to disarm them we would take loki.

fot those too lazy to read 

• "Enemies affected by Nyx's abilities have a chance to discard their weapon."
Edited by vinx909

46 minutes ago, taiiat said:

the only problem will be that since you can pick it up - it won't be indestructible anymore(because i guarantee it won't), soo........
it's a net loss.

so the Ability will end up completely unused inside the 'supported' Level Range of the game, because you can't AFKcast it like Snowglobe to keep it working as a Shield.

So, your worried about it ruining your Leeching skills?

Just now, Necrius said:

They neglected Broberon again. :angry:

they just have no idea for him yet. better then nyx's that is just negative "enemies affected by nyx powershave a chance to discard their weapons". how is this in any way usefull?

Just now, vinx909 said:

they just have no idea for him yet. better then nyx's that is just negative "enemies affected by nyx powershave a chance to discard their weapons". how is this in any way usefull?

Not all her powers are about making enemies (temporary) allies, some are just cc.

Just now, Necrius said:

Not all her powers are about making enemies (temporary) allies, some are just cc.

those powers are psycic bolt that almost no one every uses and absorb. so 1 out of 3 powers you use might benefit from this. 2 out 3 3 powers this is negative on. with chaos you want them to fight each other. if they lose their weapon they are was less effective. and with mindcontrol this is just bad. let me take this enemie that can do some work for me, no wait. now he has a stick.

On 4/26/2016 at 4:45 AM, LegionCynex said:

Ok, I have to admit, this is alot better, This is MUCH better

This is a Excal level of rework, or atlest the start of it.

Now all we need is for Overload to be replaced, by a better power and Speed and buff Shock

Also Mag, needs this type of  stuff as well, due to she is a Mag build

Shock needs to do more damage, 200 damage is nothing. Especially when up against the grinner and when your up against higher enemies. Chaining does less damage so overload and shock must need more damage 

Edited by Wolfnrun

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

the only problem will be that since you can pick it up - it won't be indestructible anymore(because i guarantee it won't), soo........
it's a net loss.

Nope. The riot shield mode is still tied to duration. The shield lasts a set amount of time which is affected by power duration, regardless of what mode it is in.

it's pretty cool, though I think it would've been cool if Quick melee with the shield up makes volt do a shield bash with it that knocks enemies down and shocks them. I want to get some revenge on those damn shield lancers; see how THEY like being put on their &#! and then having a full mag of Viper bullets in their face while they're down.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

it's pretty cool, though I think it would've been cool if Quick melee with the shield up makes volt do a shield bash with it that knocks enemies down and shocks them. I want to get some revenge on those damn shield lancers; see how THEY like being put on their &#! and then having a full mag of Viper bullets in their face while they're down.

nice idea, but i would prefere just hitting them with my melee while not being able to be shot from the front.

Edited by vinx909

1 minute ago, (XB1)xxTHEKING1006xx said:

Xbox and ps4 will rise someday

sorry, they won't. everyone has a PC so that will always be the first gaming machine for a lot of people. and it has a lot of benefits over consoles. the only thing they really have is more user friendliness. not bashing consoles, not saying they should go away. but they will never overtake PCs, there is just no good reason to switch to a console while there are a lot of reasons to switch to PC.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)xxTHEKING1006xx said:

Pc games usually crash a lot that's why I barley play them

2 minutes ago, (XB1)xxTHEKING1006xx said:

Every pic gamer I know either has their game crashed or their graphics card damaged

how the hell did they all do that? sure, i have crashed skyrim a lot, but that was also with a ton of mods. and how do you damage a grafics card. seriusly, i have build my own pc this year. and it works perfectly, and it is only a couple of steps above plug and play. i have had lego sets that were more complicated, how do you damage something that simple?

almost no other game has ever crashed for me. only some online games when i lose wifi again (got S#&$ wifi) and it isn't prepared for that and then i try to do a lot with it at the same time and i just overload the engine.

Edited by vinx909