Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second Dream isn't canon

SuikiAmon

3 hours ago, SuikiAmon said:

You cannot convince me otherwise. It isn't just me being salty over a quest that was not fun to play and had very weak rewards, with the exception of the Broken-War. Facts-wise, the Tenno are inside the Warframes, Alad V was never cured, and the kid in my Liset is just that: a kid. Given the opportunity, their dead weight will be tossed into the Sun.

U wot m8?

Seriously though, why are you salty over this?

Facts-wise? FACTS? Yeah, cause you have better credibility than the actual developers on what is canon right?

Guess you'll say Tubemen of Regor isn't canon and we never got him a cure?

We're teenagers sure, but teenagers with glowing eyes and god-damn lasers, psychic confusion, petrification, etc void powers remote controlling war machines that are made from the materials of infested.

That's way more badass than some guy in an Iron Man MK 99999999 armour.

If you really want to be inside the suit, then ask digital extremes to modify your account so that every time you die in a game, you have to delete all your progress and start all over again.

Right, I've been sitting here for the last 20 minutes having a good laugh at the OP's expense, he's gone from insulting the game, to insulting players to insulting the devs. Inb4 ban?

But seriously OP, if you dislike it that much that you have to take the facts that have been given to you, and turn around and insult people, including the devs/lore writers. Then maybe it's time for you to leave the community and the game. 

Take your delusions and go play something else. 

I cannot believe I read through 20 pages of this garbage. 20 pages. And all I have seen from OP is rampany dev bashing and statements claiming how things really are that somehow are supposed to be their own supporying evidence. I hope DE nukes your account from orbit so you can tell your blank screen all about how the whole game wasn't canon and you were really an italian plumber all along. 

oh, by the way OP, just because it isnt perfectly written doesnt mean it isnt canon. Yes, there are plot holes. Yes, it is obvious it wasnt like this from the start. But it is like this now, and you have to Deal with it. Criticize the story as much as you like, but dont say it isnt true.

4 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

The Tenno are the occupants of the Warframes. The Tenno are the Operators. You're referred to as the Operator by Ordis, in the singular, because only one can be out and about at a time per Liset.

I don't have to dream or wish for what I describe to be true. I simply know it.

Exactly. The child and the surrogate are the Tenno. Symbiosis is the merging of two things that use each other to survive or evolve.

The Tenno-survivor was in a dream-state believing to be inside the actual warframe.

Ordis knew this, broken as he is, and call you Operator,  not Tenno. Operator is on the other side of a call.

Lotus however speak directly to the Tenno: You. 

The Tenno in the Chair speak to me, she tells me that WE fought with honour. Bot her or she, but we together. 

Therefore yes I am the warframe. We all are.

3 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Exactly. The child and the surrogate are the Tenno. Symbiosis is the merging of two things that use each other to survive or evolve.

The Tenno-survivor was in a dream-state believing to be inside the actual warframe.

Ordis knew this, broken as he is, and call you Operator,  not Tenno. Operator is on the other side of a call.

The Tenno in the Chair speak to me, she tells me that WE fought with honour. Bot her or she, but we together. 

Amen.

3 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Arch111, I enjoy your theory, I trully do. It is a new perspective, one that focuses your identity on who you control instead of who we are led to believe we control. Yet, ifI and everyone understand it correctly, the OP is saying that the second dream did not happen, not that we aren't the Tenno them self. I understand your peace desire, but this person... Really got it all wrong.

18 minutes ago, Shademaster707 said:

U wot m8?

Seriously though, why are you salty over this?

Facts-wise? FACTS? Yeah, cause you have better credibility than the actual developers on what is canon right?

Guess you'll say Tubemen of Regor isn't canon and we never got him a cure?

We're teenagers sure, but teenagers with glowing eyes and god-damn lasers, psychic confusion, petrification, etc void powers remote controlling war machines that are made from the materials of infested.

That's way more badass than some guy in an Iron Man MK 99999999 armour.

If you really want to be inside the suit, then ask digital extremes to modify your account so that every time you die in a game, you have to delete all your progress and start all over again.

No, it's not. Sure, some heretics may have given him Tyl's research, but there's problems with this. 

One: Tyl's research is for Grineer. Something for one race of people wouldn't work for another.

Two: Alad's is a different kind of field than Tyl's. Alad is into robotics, Tyl a biologist. Alad wouldn't be able to use the cure, anyway.

Three: The Infested are a hive mind. They wouldn't dare allow one of its members to get away.

As for the little kids? They aren't canon.

i think Ill be off. This is getting too bashie. Enough is enough. OP, you are wrong. The second dream happened. You can live by Arch111's theory (which indeed opens an explanation of stalker and their acolytes: They are warframes that unshackled themselves from their tenno operators), or simply accept that you are the tenno. But you can't deny that the second dream happened. It is simply and purely illogical.

sorry.

Just now, tnccs215 said:

i think Ill be off. This is getting too bashie. Enough is enough. OP, you are wrong. The second dream happened. You can live by Arch111's theory (which indeed opens an explanation of stalker and their acolytes: They are warframes that unshackled themselves from their tenno operators), or simply accept that you are the tenno. But you can't deny that the second dream happened. It is simply and purely illogical.

sorry.

I can, and am. Because it didn't.

1 minute ago, SuikiAmon said:

Two: Alad's is a different kind of field than Tyl's. Alad is into robotics, Tyl a biologist. Alad wouldn't be able to use the cure, anyway.

I am an electrical engineer (robotics and more) and i have actually done genetics myself including the mutation and cultivation of bacteria.

This makes me uncanon for our universe and thus i cease to exist.

Why cant threads were we talk about things to improve the game grow this fast?

Its ALWAYS threads that bring anarchy and disagreedment that grow this fast.

Ok, its his OPINION people. STOP replying and let this fall into the bowels of ARCHIVED.

Just now, CrudShuzKong said:

I am an electrical engineer (robotics and more) and i have actually done genetics myself including the mutation and cultivation of bacteria.

Wait... But this post exist...

that means... It is possible to be multi-disciplinary!

THE OP AND OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM ARE WRONG.

Just now, Venom-Snake said:

Why cant threads were we talk about things to improve the game grow this fast?

Its ALWAYS threads that bring anarchy and disagreedment that grow this fast.

Ok, its his OPINION people. STOP replying and let this fall into the bowels of ARCHIVED.

It's not my opinion, it's fact.

1 minute ago, CrudShuzKong said:

This post is dedicated to CrudShuzKong.

He will be missed.

4 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

Basically... you are, in between your own ears, treating the Second Dream as fan-fic, purely as it disagrees with your own entirely personal and subjective take on the in-universe lore. . . So how are you going to cope as the in-game story from DE progresses and builds on this? 

Welcome to Rand McNalley :o

Edited by iniaes

2 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

Tell me exactly why you have more authority than DE to decide what parts of the game are canon and then I might consider a civil debate over how wrong you are

1 minute ago, tnccs215 said:

Wait... But this post exist...

that means... It is possible to be multi-disciplinary!

THE OP AND OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM ARE WRONG.

my posts are just like broken war: somehow here even though their origin is noneexistent....

Edited by CrudShuzKong

10 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

And done.

Denying something exists because you do not WANT it to is the basis for most incredibly destructive self delusions. You have a right to your opinion, not many will share it and many will laugh at you for this one if you TRULY believe DE gives a rat's &#! about someone declaring that THEIR story (for a game THEY own) isn't valid because that singular person doesn't WANT it to be.

Love it or hate it, Second Dream IS canon. DE made it. They published it. They could say that warframes are filled with grilled cheese sandwiches and that would be canon if they publish it. You have NO say in what is canon in THEIR game.

I am done. You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink.

Edited by Kalenath

Just now, Cydro_ said:

Tell me exactly why you have more authority than DE to decide what parts of the game are canon and then I might consider a civil debate over how wrong you are

Because the quest introduced a truckload of plot-holes, such as Alad being cured, the Tenno not being the occupants of the suits, Stalker and his Acolytes being the only Tenno and Frames that can speak, and so on.

Because the quest introduced a truckload of plot-holes, such as Alad being cured, the Tenno not being the occupants of the suits, Stalker and his Acolytes being the only Tenno and Frames that can speak, and so on.

And yet it all makes more sense then you'r childish responses to everyone stating facts that you continue to deny over extreme stubbornness.

Just now, SuikiAmon said:

Plot-holes =/= non-canon

Beside, the things you're listing don't point to non-canon, they point to things not making sense. Get your words right. You don't get to decide what's canon

Also, most of those things you just listed aren't plot-holes in the first place. We cured Alad, the Tenno simply don't occupy the suits, etc.

3 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

who says the stalker can talk? never heard of a microphone/speaker setup?

Edited by DeFragMe

3 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

Plot holes are there to be filled. this story is far from completed *shrugs*.