Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second Dream isn't canon

SuikiAmon

Just now, BCAW said:

right, tight and right.

surely by now you realize how futile and useless it is to try to convince others that your ideas are the one true canon.

And if you are beginning to suspect that I am mocking you, you are correct.

I had respect for your conviction. But that respect is gone now. All I have for you now is pity.

I don't care what you think. What matters is that you realize that this was a bad direction to move in for the game, and it needs to be called out.

1 hour ago, Spot. said:

The real plot twist is that we're all Denial bursas, controlling human looking exo-suits, and doing what we do best, denial.

my heroe

made me laugh for like, mhmmm

(denial power activated)

NO I DID NOT LAUGHT IT WASNT FUN

Just now, SuikiAmon said:

Yes I am, and yes they should.

stayed around out of morbid curiousity, like a car wreck that occured due to a mentally $&*&*#(%& person.

no, you shouldn't, because your canon sucks and is boring. Also, its cliche'

I don't care what you think. What matters is that you realize that this was a bad direction to move in for the game, and it needs to be called out.

I care not for what you believe. What matters is that you realize there are many who believe the quest was a step in the right direction, and DE should be commended.

Different Tenno. There's more than one. They each wear one Warframe.

Then why are we restricted to using one frame per mission? It's practically unheard of for a game with a party of multiple characters to restrict how many you can use at once down to one.

1 minute ago, BCAW said:

I care not for what you believe. What matters is that you realize there are many who believe the quest was a step in the right direction, and DE should be commended.

I won't, because it's wrong. They're wrong, and DE should be damned for it.

Considering the time I've put in and the money I've spent, thinking how good it was before Second Dream, I would say:

Some of it,some of it, and yes.

iv proably put way more time into warframe than you, i got a year on you and wf is pratically the only game iv played in 3 years

your canon is in your head so stop shoving it down everyone throat goddamit everyone gets you dont like it, so what go join stalker their you can hate all tenno together

"Some of it,some of it, and yes."

some of what? DE HA. your funny for cancer. you do not own DE or warframe and not even your account is yours they are all property to DE. they could straight up delete your account and you couldnt do anything they have absolute control of the game, not you, not me. DE.

10 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

Different Tenno. There's more than one. They each wear one Warframe.

Its like any MMORPG. There is always that part of the community that care about 100 times more about the lore than the people that actually write it.

Dude its a Ninja Space Game about killing things in awesome ways.

The Story is kind of like the Mustard on your Hot Dog. doesn't work without it, but if you want the worlds best Mustard, then don't buy a Hot Dog.

I'd rather DE invest their time and money into creating new awesome weapons, frames and missions than hiring some top-level science fiction writer to make sure the mustard is of the highest quality possible. And if you ware a lore freak and simple but effective and functional lore annoys you, then sadly you are not the target audience of this game.

Edited by TheBright888

Just now, TheBright888 said:

Its like any MMORPG. There is always that part of the community that care about 100 times more about the lore than the people that actually write it.

Dude its a Ninja Space Game about killing things in awesome ways.

The Story is kind of like the Mustard on your Hot Dog. doesn't work without it, but if you want the worlds best Mustard, then don't buy a Hot Dog.

I really want a hotdog now T.T

Trolling has gotten overboard here.

Suiki, it is a main quest. It is fully canon, DE has confirmed this. Your opinion of Second Dream not being canon is fine, I respect it. But Second Dream is fully canon, and nothing in this thread is going to change that.

Talking about this thread, what's the purpose?

Are you trying to reverse an entire update?

Please explain the logic behind this thread.

Just now, Agent_Maine said:

Trolling has gotten overboard here.

Suiki, it is a main quest. It is fully canon, DE has confirmed this. Your opinion of Second Dream not being canon is fine, I respect it. But Second Dream is fully canon, and nothing in this thread is going to change that.

Talking about this thread, what's the purpose?

Are you trying to reverse an entire update?

Please explain the logic behind this thread.

Well to sum it up for you, his reasoning is:

-It's stupid

-It was a bad idea

-You should be smart enough to know why it's wrong

7 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

Well, then the Lore is wrong, and will be wrong.

Then I'm sorry for your future self.

The developers are extremely happy with the path they have set the story on, Source? A multitude of lifestreams, devposts and red texts.