The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you feel about Bosses speaking their respective languages.

Luther848

One of the things I loved about the older bosses was that they spoke their own languages. Recently with the Kela de Thame rework she also learned English (or your respective language) and I don't mind this but I wish she spoke had more Grineer lines. Who knows how much longer until the standard grunts start speaking English. Anyone else think so?

Yeah it appears to be some sort of trend to do away with native languages and only do English. 

I was really disappointed when Vor became an English speaker, but oh well it is something that you just get used to. 

I don't really know what I would prefer, but if they make grunts speak English too then there would be no need for a Grineer or corpus language 

Grunts used to speak english. Some people here remember Corpus announcer or "Combat formation Bravo". Bosses started to speak English and I think it is for good. Grunts are speaking to each other and speak their language, bosses taunt the Tenno and it's logical that they speak Orokin. But still I love that robotic and infested Bosses still speak gibberish with subs.

How about this: have an option in the Audio settings to the bosses to speak their native language?

Beings like Stalker and Hunhow should remain understable.

Or not: make stalker speak OROKIN.

Edited by Venom-Snake

Vor on the tutorial prequel that was shown on Devstream is much better handled. He still speaks Grineer gibberish, but most of the words are english.

I really wish some more lines were added in their respective language.

EDIT: thanks to StallorD for the video:

Edited by NightmareT12