Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slash mods baro

(PSN)Prisma144

Question

9 answers to this question

3 hours ago, (XB1)Skylancer4 said:

I haven't looked into it, but I was under the impression that the stock was random. 

Are you suggesting that isn't the case and there is a schedule? If so where is it, I'd like to take a look.

I had a friend who weeks ago claimed that Bore was going to bring impact mods and then a couple weeks ago he did so there might be a way to predict his schedule (if he has one) but I don't know how.

We get what PC got, only delayed by a number of weeks (barring issues with updates).  Baro brought the slash mods the visit after bringing the impact mods for PC, so we should get the slash mods on Baro's next visit.

We should also get primed heavy trauma.

Edited by (XB1)R3d P01nt
Added information

If you watch mogamu, he shows the stuff baro has for pc and console. Then u compare the schedule with console to see what comes next. The items are never randomized on console unless delays like the Sands of Inaros update when we got astral twilight again. So we should be getting the slash set this week.

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

yes we should be getting it. I've been farming like a very farmy thing for Ducats so I can afford them all. I also heard a rumour his cape might appear this week, anyone know if there's truth to that?

Well, it did show up on the schedule so it certainly is possible. Personally I would farm the ducats and credits for it just to make sure as it is pretty expensive.