Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt/Mag Rework today?

Frenrihr89

I think that more time they will take, better the rework will be :3

Take time DE and give Mag some pull/push and crush/bounce things, she needs some positive and negative polarities, like a magnet

4 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

Take time DE and give Mag some pull/push and crush/bounce things, she needs some positive and negative polarities, like a magnet

Daaaaamn. This is a really brilliant thought and it's so straightforward.

5 minutes ago, Sorkheff said:

Daaaaamn. This is a really brilliant thought and it's so straightforward.

Hate to break this to you but I heard this +- concept for mag a few times before, still it is the most interesting ability rework suggested by players.

7 minutes ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Hate to break this to you but I heard this +- concept for mag a few times before, still it is the most interesting ability rework suggested by players.

My +1 for that man stands as it's the first time I've heard it.

Now I'll have to judge whatever they come out with by the glory that concept could be. The devs can never win!

41 minutes ago, LogaMC1995 said:

It was maybe already me xD I'm talking about this since at least a year

But yeah the idea is really logic, so I guess a lot of people had the same idea

Edited by Xgomme

56 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

No, most likely not they said before the end of May which most likely means either the third or fourth week.

That was for update 19. I'm not sure if it still counts but they said they wanted to get other stuff out before update 19 such as the reworked Kela bossfight or the Mag/Volt reworks.

17 minutes ago, Dante123pl said:

hope not

current volt rework looks like garbage to me

so... you'd want to deny people a rework even though your frame effectively stays the same but get's more added to it?  It's not like they removed shock, or ES, or something.  Ah, oh well, everyone's entitled to their own opinions but still.

35 minutes ago, achromos said:

so... you'd want to deny people a rework even though your frame effectively stays the same but get's more added to it?  It's not like they removed shock, or ES, or something.  Ah, oh well, everyone's entitled to their own opinions but still.

its just to me it looks like lazy rework

overload basically stays the same except for some more CC,do we really need more CC in this game?

overload might scale from enemy hp but its still electric dmg mitigated by armor

MES ill drain energy on use so you ill be able to get energy only from orbs while using it

also there are rumors that they ill limit Volt ES to 4 

so yea im kinda unhappy with current state of rework

but as you said its my own opinion.

Edited by Dante123pl

1 hour ago, Dante123pl said:

its just to me it looks like lazy rework

overload basically stays the same except for some more CC,do we really need more CC in this game?

overload might scale from enemy hp but its still electric dmg mitigated by armor

MES ill drain energy on use so you ill be able to get energy only from orbs while using it

also there are rumors that they ill limit Volt ES to 4 

so yea im kinda unhappy with current state of rework

but as you said its my own opinion.

Also shock doing no damage/no stun . I'm with you as you saw from the other thread. Lets try to remain positive though =-) 

Alright, I know that most of it is unchanged no damage increase or added functionality to stuff, but it's better to stay positive then getting frustrated

Edited by Wolfnrun