Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which weapon for Maiming Strike build

ButterLutter

Question

Like the title says, i am looking for a good weapon for Maiming Strike.

So i started googling and i keep finding different suggestions... Dual Kamas Prime / Kronen / Dex Dakra and some other stuff.
Which one would you guys recommend? Builds would be nice too :)

Thanks in advance!

12 answers to this question

maiming strike will blend well with any bloodrush/bodycount viable weapon. So you can add zorens, ichors, scindo, war, tekko and all other high crit weapons to equation.

other use for it is to enable berserker build on low crit weapon, and go full on status delivery ( I had some fun with: primed-reach, berserker, maiming strike, fury, 4xdual stat build on lecta).

Edited by 5HV3N

Orthos Prime and Atterax are best for slide attack spamming. It's best done with quick melee so you can slide attack MUCH faster than with it equipped, so there's no point using combo counter mods. You also need to use toggle crouch button for this slide spamming or you won't be sliding when the attacks connect and the mod won't do anything.

12 minutes ago, Naftal said:

You also need to use toggle crouch button for this slide spamming or you won't be sliding when the attacks connect and the mod won't do anything.

Nah, you just need to keep holding the Crouch button until the attack is finished, not release it as soon as it starts.