The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

syndicate melee

I wanna see the arbiters of hexis get a good weapon. They have the third best secondary and the worst primary. The highest mastery rifle in the game is worse than the Boltor p(6x lower mastery) and soma p(half the mastery). Unacceptable.

Red veil keeps making weak weapons top tier which I like

Steel meridian has been taking good weapons and making them slightly better, so things don't get too crazy xD

New loka got arguably the worst secondary, but were compensated with being given a version of the highest base damage weapon in game, with the added(irrelevant) bonus of more damage. Not much to say

Perrin has been lacking quite a bit in my opinion.

Edited by OzoneSlayer

On 5/7/2016 at 1:25 PM, Oranji said:
I don't really want to keep my hopes up.
For all we know it could just be a bunch of lazy weapon reskins: Rakta heat dagger, Telos Boltace, etc.
Let's just hope I'm wrong.

I really wanted Arbiters to have a sword or a rapier as it kinda fits them but not a freaking tonfa.
A katar for the Veil or an edgy looking dual dagger.
Maybe a gunblade for Loka or a bigger scythe that says it's for killing and not for gardening.
New alien weapons for Suda.
A macho looking weapon for Steel Meridian that isn't a Jat Kittag.
Some robo-slave driving whips for Perrin or even a Nightwing'ish escrima sticks.

Yes to all these but steel M. Vaykor Kittag must be a thing now that we got Vulcan Bltz.  Syn proc AND exploding AoE enemies? yisssss I could just see the tower survival solos going well

On 5/7/2016 at 4:14 PM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

my predictions:

Vaykor Atterax - this whip is used to flay disobedient Grineer, s it would be ironic and appropriate for Grineer rebels like Steel Meridian to use it. Jat Kittag is already powerful and popular, and I'd rather not see a Vaykor Machete. unless it's significantly better than any other Machete.

Telos Boltace - it's happening, deal with it.

Synoid *insert name* - it'll likely be another new weapon that also has a regular version for us to try out. I'm hoping for a Halo-esque Energy Sword.

Machete - needs a new stance, right now the stance is disgusting, but also are the weapons. lets just.. say no all together for these.
however, a whip... or.. kittag >_> would be nice. 

Telonoooooooooooooooooooooooooo. iT MUST be the rapier. get that boltace outtah here D: 

Synoid, a light saber / halo sword  would make everything swell. 

On 5/7/2016 at 3:46 PM, DragonEmbers224 said:

So i see how we have all these syndicate weapons and i know that DE is working on syndicate melees and there one thing that's been on my mind since i saw it, the conclave syndicate leaders weapons. I am currently praying for his melee  XD it looks like one of the nikanas he has is slightly longer than the other one, so im hoping that they are gonna make a katana wakazashi set out of the nikanas, maybe even branch deeper into the japanese cultural weapons like they have before with the claws, nikanas, and stars/kunai, so im hoping for the release of other weapons based off of this culture because to be honest these are my favorite so yes i am a bit biased because i personally love the way these weapons were used, but weapons like the nodachi and the wakazashi would be very nice to see in this game. does anyone know if they hinted at this at all or agree? 

On 5/7/2016 at 7:14 PM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

as for Japanese weapons, we're getting Sais, but I would also like a Wakizashi/Tanto & Nikana dual wield like what Teshin has. would also like to see some Arabic weapons appear, like Scimitars, Patas and Katars.

Yes, please and thank you.

And Prime them all.

I don't really get it.... Why people keep asking for valkyor jat? This thing is strong enough already. Same goes for sancti redeemer.

Magistar
Gram (suda's logo would go pretty nicely with this rotating piece on hilt)
Halikar
Venka
Nami Skyla
Kogake (obex is supposedly getting syndicate augument, so I'd rule it out out of equation)
Silva & Aegis
Pangolin Sword
Boltlace (though I'd love to see a plot twist and see it offered by not-arbiters)
Lecta (or any of whips honestly, only soliac had it's 5 minutes due to coptoring potential)
Ether Daggers

To name a few good candidates. You know, less popular, less powerfull arsenal part that is usually overlooked as mr-fodder.

But tbh, I'd be more interested in mr-lock on syndicte melees.

Edited by 5HV3N

58 minutes ago, 5HV3N said:

I don't really get it.... Why people keep asking for valkyor jat? This thing is strong enough already. Same goes for sancti redeemer.

It's partly because the existing Sancti Tigris.

Getting the 'full set' of Tigris, Akjagara, Redeemer would be good.

It could be fancy, but at the same time:
a) people cry over idea of getting telos boltlace, which would also fill the set.
b) sancti castanas. Not sancti akJagara, sancti castanas.

But gotta agree, having actually usable AkJagara would be awesome, and then I'd  vouch for sancti redeemer.

Edited by 5HV3N

Yeah.
I'm fine with the Telos Boltace too tbh. Kronen would be nicer, but I'm fine with it.

I mean, with my 'list' I tried to leave off things that already had variants. Should probably have included those too.

But yeah, I want Akjagara to be better. A buff bringing it in line with its siblings would be great.