The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How's Your Luck On Divine Will's Drops

13 hours ago, (PS4)Musicopia said:

Hmm.. If this is true you should probably go buy a lottery ticket because yeaaa that is rediculous luck

I missed the 600 million by one number :(

11 hours ago, (PS4)Stingray_67 said:

10 runs 10 toxic mods. Seems like a time waster, would rather build up sets of loki's and Lex's. But, what tactics are you using to complete it? ( frames, weapons, etc )   The last two times, a hydroid, 2 loki's and Rhino seem to work fairly well.  But, i'm sure others have better ways.

4 shield Disrupters, Mag bullet attractor, Ev Trin, Loki Switch tp, equinox maim...  Everyone with viral.

this is insta killing the proxy.

first 3 runs I got piercing Caliber, Breach loader and Bore back to back. I thought that the mods actually had a high chance of dropping until the 4th run and beyond where I kept getting Pistol pestilence and Malignant force. I then realised that I was lucky as hell and RNGsus had blessed me. still no Auger Strike though.

57 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

first 3 runs I got piercing Caliber, Breach loader and Bore back to back. I thought that the mods actually had a high chance of dropping until the 4th run and beyond where I kept getting Pistol pestilence and Malignant force. I then realised that I was lucky as hell and RNGsus had blessed me. still no Auger Strike though.

Wow those are some crazy drops lol, hopefully you can get an auger strike before its over

good luck Tenno! 

9 Piercing Cals, 5 Bores, 4 Auger Strikes, 3 Breach Loaders on 76 runs.

12 hours ago, (XB1)Listed mia 510 said:

4 shield Disrupters, Mag bullet attractor, Ev Trin, Loki Switch tp, equinox maim...  Everyone with viral.

this is insta killing the proxy.

I would add that having at least 1 Coaction Drift completely eliminates shields.  Also, we used Nyx instead of Nox.  Nyx can mind control the bursas, which cuts out the hacking.  The right bursa, with mind control, can almost instantly down Razorback.

132 solo runs.

Puncture Mods: 9 Piercing Caliber, 9 Breach Loader, 9 Bore, 4 Auger Strike.

Toxin Mods: 31 Malignant Force, 27 Toxic Barrage, 32 Pistol Pestilence, 21 Virulent Scourge.

Edited by (XB1)Kaleptik
Updated run info.

20 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

9 Piercing Cals, 5 Bores, 4 Auger Strikes, 3 Breach Loaders on 76 runs.

I would add that having at least 1 Coaction Drift completely eliminates shields.  Also, we used Nyx instead of Nox.  Nyx can mind control the bursas, which cuts out the hacking.  The right bursa, with mind control, can almost instantly down Razorback.

Actually, Nyx can also half the health of the Razorback with her mind control. But for frames it's usually nyx/mag, loki, trinity, frost.

It was also possible to mag bullet attractor and then have rhino roar on the hacked bursa. The bursa almost always one shot the razorback making runs take only about 3 minutes total. If other groups were running it that way and got the hauls ours did the set won't be worth much for a year lol

Edited by (XB1)marq08