Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plat Discount

(XBOX)Me Myselfe And

Question

Hi Tenno,

I have been very confused recently about plat discounts. I assumed that they were only for in game purchases. Some threads (i wont mention any spesific names) have implied the plat discount applies to purchased plat. For example 100$ of plat with a 75% coupon would only cost 25$. If this is true it would explain why players want them so bad. From my personal experience they are almost useless since they don't apply to bundles.

Sincerely,

MeMyselfeAnd  

13 answers to this question

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/552533-xb1-ps4-in-game-market-coupons-now-available-as-login-rewards/#comment-6218855

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2015 at 9:45 AM, [DE]Drew said:
Console Tenno,

We’re excited to announce that in-game market coupons of 25%, 50%, and 75% off are now available as login rewards!

These coupons will be usable on weapons, warframes, cosmetics, and resources from the in-game market!* The coupons are one-use, and must be used within 48 hours.

We know many of you have been asking for platinum discounts, so this is a way for us to improve the login rewards while still adhering to console requirements. We hope you enjoy these coupons, and we plan to improve the system more in the future!

(*Bundles not included.)

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG
Removed first sentence after "best answer" correction.

4 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

They dont apply to prime acces its right.

But they are applyed in the store where the classic 4300 plat for 200$ when you have an 75% discount ( its like 50$ )  its good ^.^ imo.

Incorrect

Console coupons are only suppose to apply to in-game market, single-item-only purchases only.

They dont apply to prime acces its right.

But they are applyed in the store where the classic 4300 plat for 200$ when you have an 75% discount ( its like 50$ )  its good ^.^ imo.

My total bad didn't saw you were on XB1. The rules may be different then. Do you have the market to get let say 4300 plat for 200$ on Xbox1?

edit 2 : and yeah now that i think about it you dont have discout coupon on console!

Edited by trunks013

6 minutes ago, Lord_Impaler said:

im still waiting for a 75% unicorn to show his face to me. saw him 3 times in 3 years so i really cant complain. but i am greedy :)

6 minutes ago, Schregger said:

This is true. I hope for the day I get a 75% off plat discount, cause than the next day im buying a steam card and buying that $100 plat option.

You both are so unlucky, the 75% discount shows up so often for me.

I noticed that the more platinum you have, the more often 50% and 75% discount cards will be awarded. After purchasing a Prime Access for example its probability of 100% chance you will get a card of those on your next login reward.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Me Myselfe And said:

I marked it since it is correct for pc and pc is the primary player group .

but the primary player group is not what you're apart of. youre on xbox, not pc, therefore, pc models dont apply to us console players

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel