Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #74!

[DE]Rebecca

i have some stuff need to answer :

1.Is there any chance to make the quest replayabil so we can play more than 1 time in quest but we will not get the rewords ( just for fun ).

2.Umbra ?

3.Will the void claps will make us play the void run over and over without any limit or you guys will make a limit ( like ech day player can play like 10 T2 cap per day or somthink like that ? )

4.Is kavats in U19 ?

5.Is damage 2.0 in U19 ?

6.sheldon you know what you want from you XD.

Hi.

1) I wonder if you guys are planning to add stuff to dojo. I'm not only talking about returning the old style rooms, but maybe also new rooms, colors, decorations.

2) And I want to suggest one thing. There is a problem when players in party do not see the key and cant press the accept button. Players often have different time of loading dew to computer or internet capabilities. And thus after loading to the liset people dont know whether the others have loaded or not, and they set the key that other can not accept. So we have to wait minutes every time or reset reset the keys lots of times. So I suggest to make an indicator that would show if the player has loaded to liset or not yet.

Thanks.

Edited by Harkonnenn

Are there any plans for large tiles/areas in planetside missions? Snipers are outclassed by many weapons and larger tiles could make them more desirable because of their zoom ability. Also would give us a breath of fresh air from the usual closed in tiles.

Also is vaulting gone completely?

Hello!
So you guys have released these new 'Landing crafts'. They're look cool and everything, but it does not really change the player-expreience since we're just getting a different ship at the loading screen, but the inside is still the Liset's interior...
So I was just wondering if you're planning to release any new interiors for the landing crtafts?
I know you're still working on the Liset tho... :$:D

Again I ask, Will the new method of getting imprints for the Kavat's transfer over to Kubrow's and will the amount of imprints still be limited to only 2 imprints being able to be taken from your kavat's/kubrow's. as well as will the scans taken of the Grineer and feral Kavats be allocated toward that scans required for kavats.

For Kavat cosmetics will there also be gene kits that will change fur patern and colors for the Kavats or will they also use the same colors as the kubrow's as its already been stated with the exception of abilities they would use the same  base mods.

QUESTION: Any plans on reworking old weapons? For example the dark dagger has a stance polarity that doesn't watch any of the available stances for daggers.

A newer example of weapons that need a second look is the Stradavar. The description says high damage but it is beaten in that department by weapons that don't even mention damage in there descriptions, plus it's a mastery rank eight weapon while the Boltor prime sits at mastery rank two... yes two, which falls far from common sense.

howdy doody all I hope U19 is progressing smoothly!

Two (and a half)Questions- 

1- What's the status of the Zephyr Deluxe Skin Mynki was working on? Additionally what other frame is getting the deluxe skin treatment?

2- Any possibility of adding in extra tabs for upgrades and appearances for Warframes, weapons sentinels etc? I am compelled to Fashion Frame more and I have some build ideas for Nekros but my tabs are all used for builds!