Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #74!

[DE]Rebecca

5 minutes ago, Shifted said:

So, to summarize the question:

Can we have the Inaros Urn and other similar items as placeable mementos from quests and other events in Warframe? It's one way to have a unique liset.

That's already in the game. Once you completely finish the Inaros Quest Line you can place the Urn wherever you want. I currently have mine placed near my Arsenal. I would like to see other mementos become a thing though. That would be nice.

Are we going to get a Vauban and Banshee rework? Please, please fix their skills to being on par with the other Warframes.

Are you going to show some love to several 'forgotten' melee weapon types ('sparring' and gunblade for example)? A rework to several rather uncomfortable-looking animations? I believe you have once mentioned getting a mo-cap setup, couldn't you hire a professional stunt-man (or better yet, actuall fighter or user of martial arts) to mo-cap these animations?

1 hour ago, -AR.Gourry said:

4: When will we see the return of destroyed relays...

I am terribly sorry to ask, but isn't there a "Formian Attack" happening on Saturn right now (about 3 days left I think)?  Is that what you mean by the return of destroyed relays?

I would like to know whether adding focus trees to your arsenal load-out is a feature that has been considered. Also, any second thoughts about Arcanes being tied to cosmetics? The Arcane system really is not fun. One final thing; any possibility for Syndicate Leader boss battles/ assassinations?

9 minutes ago, Btabc said:

I am terribly sorry to ask, but isn't there a "Formian Attack" happening on Saturn right now (about 3 days left I think)?  Is that what you mean by the return of destroyed relays?

I think he means the relays that we had before they were destroyed in the first Fomorian Attack. There was an event for it, I forget the name of it now. I think he means will we ever get the chance to rebuild those relays.

16 minutes ago, Jeahanne said:

I think he means the relays that we had before they were destroyed in the first Fomorian Attack. There was an event for it, I forget the name of it now. I think he means will we ever get the chance to rebuild those relays.

Ah ok!  That was before I made it to WF before the 2.0 melee update.... I left for a while when I started playing (back when there was an option to play as Loki as a starter frame) and then came back after they updated everything.  Thanks for the clarification :)

2 minutes ago, Btabc said:

Ah ok!  That was before I made it to WF before the 2.0 melee update.... I left for a while when I started playing (back when there was an option to play as Loki as a starter frame) and then came back after they updated everything.  Thanks for the clarification :)

Hey no problem! It was a looooong time ago lol no surprise it's been kinda of forgotten.

8 hours ago, Ditto132 said:

My reasons for having Non-Prime frame to be part of pre-requisite are:

1. so that players will be able to try out the Non-Prime frame first before getting the Prime version
  2. Prime frame would be an upgrade to the Non-Prime version (when they decided that they want to upgrade, after trying out)
  3. there will be progression (If players were to obtain the Prime version first, they are unlikely to get and use the Non-Prime version, except for Mastery)
  4. save slot (players would not have to get an additional slot for the Non-Prime version after acquiring the Prime version, the Non-Prime version would be used and free up one slot for the Prime version)
  5. to prevent Prime frames from being easily obtainable through trading (It is Prime, and some say that the Prime versions are easier to obtain than the Non-Prime version, which shouldn't be the case)

Do you have any idea how hard it would be to obtain Vauban Prime with your logic?

With the addition of Fatal Teleportation opening up a more entertaining and interactive way to kill enemies than Bladestorm I was wondering if and when the rework for that skill might be coming. As it stands Bladestorm is still a stronger Skill to clear the area, because the finisher after the teleport sometimes don't happen or because the target is "obstructed" on a slope.

I'd also like to know if and when more stealthfinishers are added, currently some enemies are missing them and especially against Ancients that is quite a nuisance.

Hey there DE,

Will there any improvements or changes made into improving the ai system for companion & the overall enemy ai system? will there be a reveal of the market overhaul that is revealed in the last devstream?

thanks and keep up the good work as always :)  

1. A while back Scott talked about changing the way stance mods were acquired. Has there been any progress on this? If so, any kind of ETA?

2. Also mentioned a while back was weapons getting stat bumps as they level up (in an effort to stop the "essential mods" thinking). Any update on that?

3. Valkyr's (one of my favorite frames) lore implies that it was the Zanuka project that changed her, twisted her into what she is now. Her Gersemi skin visually suggests something more than "just" a berserker. Were her abilities different before Alad V got his mitts on her? If so, what was her role, or theme prior to that?

4. With the new star-chart, will the planets/celestial bodies be visible? If so, will they show evidence of their terraforming? I ask, because that isn't the case right now. Phobos still looks like a dead chunk of rock from orbit, but it clearly has an atmosphere. Earth still looks green and happy, and Venus still looks mighty warm.

Question: Vauban's bounce is completely irrelevant with the new Parkour. Some people have tried to argue it's useful against enemies, but that argument is quickly nullified between the extremely low number of charges and the fact that there are an extremely limited number of maps where bouncing enemies into an abyss is a viable strategy. If it hasn't already been replaced, are there any plans to give him something that is useful in the majority of situations rather than in very few, heavily map dependant situations or to amuse trolls who set up bounce fields to annoy team members?

Edited by Ceryk

Here are a few questions I got,

1. Why is there not healing sentinel as of yet and the new quest were going to have for them Is another defensive one (mention in a dev-stream unless it has changed). Which makes a total of 3 attacking and 4 defensive, not counting the different version of each. Carrier is more of a loot gathering and attacking, Deathcube is an attacking sentinel, Diriga before it had stat changed it could do crowd control and attack at a nice range compared the others (also it had a tendency to actually go out of its way for you to shoot sensor bars, traps, camera, and more), Djinn is a bit of both attacking and defense since it can attack them nicely and then crowd control them with the acid spry, Helios is more codex/scanner but attacks as well, Shade is more of a defense for stealth, Wyrm is more for crowd control and defense
  2. Why cant we hold more then one Kubrow egg at a time? The only way to have more than one is threw alerts and the market buying. they are hard enough to find in game. And with Kavats on the way will they use the same egg or different method, and will we only be able to collect 1 at a time like the Kubrows?
  3. Can we have uni-sexed outfits for the operator or non-gender bound clothing items. You could be the one of the first games that dont bound clothing based on gender in a game. Giving the player the ultimate option(s) on what the character can wear. To me it should not matter, If not can you at least do it with the hair styles?

1 hour ago, DrBorris said:

Quests into a campaign mode? Please?

ntXNtpC.png

One of my ideas that i thought of, which is to have a campaign mode especially for quest-players like me. I'm more up for this if warframe's into the direction of expanding the lore. :) Nice map ! 

Edited by -PP-Sonicz

4 hours ago, ElectronX_Core said:

Do you have any idea how hard it would be to obtain Vauban Prime with your logic?

That is because Vauban parts are from alerts, which some people also disapprove of.
Vauban is not impossible to obtain, it can be obtain through alerts for those who played for a long time. And it can be brought from the market with Plat(for those with lot of Plat).
If Vauban parts were to be changed to be obtainable from other means(for example, dropped from Vor), would you still disagree and why?

We have recently seen the introduction of resource intensive weapons such as the Stradivar, Sibear, Twin Kohmak.

For the Stradivar especially the power output the player is rewarded with is insufficient in comparison to the steep resourcce and MR requirement.

What is the Dev teams stance, or what are their thoughts on the state of these new weapons? Are they meant as 'filler content' and 'resource sinks' or will they be rebalanced either in terms of cost or power output to match the player investment? Does the team think that the player investment should be rewarded with corresponding level of power?

Or are these weapons pre-balanced for damage 3.0?

Thread for reference on the Stradivar:

Thanks as always for the hard work!