Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #74!

[DE]Rebecca

Can we get some kavat info please? Will they use Incubator cores like kubrow, and or occupy the same space on the ship? Will we need to farm separate eggs/resources for them? Will breeding be a similar process (time, genetics, etc)?

When will "free roam" be re-enabled for our "pets"?

Thanks!

Will there ever be a charge speed mod? that might come in handy, especially because you make alot of cool stuff with charge attacks (sibear, rift strike).

Also, you talked about various augment mods and also mentioned an augment mod for panthera. This augment will be very useful to use, but only the alt fire and i wanted to ask if you could add the option to invert primary and secondary fire for particular weapons, without the need to change it in the options every time i go into a mission.

My last question is: could you add more than just 5 colour options on a weapon/warframe? because 5 color options sometimes just isnt enough and... you know... fashionframe :3

~Zap <3

Edited by Zappey96
typos

Are there any plans for a new Dual Sword stance?

As of right now, there are 13 dual swords in the game, but only 2 stances, and to be completly honest with you, neither of them are viable, compared to similar stances.

Neither Swirling tiger nor Crossing Snakes have good procs/multipliers or feel rewarding and intuitive to play overall.

In contradiction, there are 3 claw stances, of which 2 are very, very good, but only 2 claws...That is a bit unfair, isnt it?

I really do hope for a new stance so I can blow off the dust of my Cleavers :>

10 hours ago, ElectronX_Core said:

NO. ONE BILLION PERCENT NO.

My reasons for having Non-Prime frame to be part of pre-requisite are:

1. so that players will be able to try out the Non-Prime frame first before getting the Prime version
  2. Prime frame would be an upgrade to the Non-Prime version (when they decided that they want to upgrade, after trying out)
  3. there will be progression (If players were to obtain the Prime version first, they are unlikely to get and use the Non-Prime version, except for Mastery)
  4. save slot (players would not have to get an additional slot for the Non-Prime version after acquiring the Prime version, the Non-Prime version would be used and free up one slot for the Prime version)
  5. to prevent Prime frames from being easily obtainable through trading (It is Prime, and some say that the Prime versions are easier to obtain than the Non-Prime version, which shouldn't be the case)

7 hours ago, Playford said:

Will the Corrupted ever get their own weapon models, instead of reusing the Dera and Strun?

If they do, will we ever get a Corrupted lab? And access to their weapons?

We haven't had a new lore entry for warframes in a long time, since Rhino Prime if memory serves, is anything planned?

Will weapons or enemies get lore entries like warframes?

In the codex some enemies have awesome panoramas while some are just an unit staring at a wall, can we get more panoramas please?

What can you share of the damage rework?

Have you considered making weapons that have Chroma's mechanic of energy color determining damage type?

Hmm. Corrupted uses Prime weapons?
Energy color determining damage type is an interesting idea, but some people would want to use their favorite energy color regardless of the damage type. (For example, I like sky blue energy color but I don't want to have my damage type to be Cold or Magnetic)

Is there any news on whether or not weapons' MR locks are going to be changed? As it stands, there is now 10 ranks (almost half of what's available) that have nothing. It makes any future MR locks that are higher on weapons that aren't even more powerful in the game seem silly (see the MR8 Stradavar, MR 6-8 would be good if many other things below it weren't so powerful).

I was alarmed when you discussed the Bourbon list.  The descriptions that you came up with seemed to mock players and trivialize the importance of the problems plaguing Warframe.  To me, the most insulting part was: The Gangs of New 'Yolk'.   Are the clans really the last on the list?  Don't you realize that clans and groups of friends perpetuate the existence of your game and keep you employed?

I have watched all of the DevStreams and heard mention of Clan missions.  As a clan leader, we need help!  We need to be able to see our inventory in the dojos.  We need to be able to track resource donations and be able to donate actual resources to a bank.  We need a bulletin board in the dojo with separate areas for leaders to leave messages and clan members to respond. We need these now.  We cannot wait for the "massive update". 

Please make this a priority and not an afterthought.

Please re-evaluate the position stated by DERebecca that DS Conflicts will NOT include PvP.  Conclave PvP balancing is not necessary for clan struggles. It should be open warfare.  You could have PvE events for clans and DS PvP as it was without the bugs.

Thank you!

I have two questions / suggestions for the lobby interface.

1. For archwing missions, can we show the archwing loadout in the mission lobby? No need to do anything for submersible missions.

2. Could we have icons next to weapons or frames in the mission lobby showing reactor/catalyst and number of forma?
    Not asterisks for forma, unique icons for each forma level would be nice. Players really want to show off their progress. It would also be really nice to see what others are bringing to the team when setting up pickup groups. We don't want another conclave rating in PVE situation.

Glad to hear we will be getting some expected time-lines for things!

Question: As far as sortie rewards goes, I thought the addition of the distinction between  rewards that were one time only and ones you could receive multiple times was a good idea, but I don't think it has gone far enough. For example, Nezha is in every rotation, because thats how he drops, but if you already have him or all his parts, the reward becomes less rewarding. I know Nezha parts are trade-able, but they are pretty common so I do not think they are all that marketable, being that players have extra from just about every sortie season.  I

know tokens were mentioned as a possibility and I realize you don't want players to perhaps just save up and get legendary cores, but on that same note players wanting to really step up their game to a higher tier could use an option to get more cores out of sortie for those prime mods. What are your thoughts on a solution?

Q: when will we be able to see umbra come out, im sure im not the only one excited for it and I for one would love to see this frame in work and how it plays?

Q: We have Kubrows, and now Kavats so dog and cats why not a dragon pet or dragon companion, we have traditional dog and cats but this is ninjas and in those times there was dragons hinted as ones who guided the said ninjas at times, so why not dragons would be interesting plus would work in a way to put those in archwings as well sense its space?

Q: who will be the next prime frame after vauban?

Will there be any way to create separate aim assist options for consoles? For example: rather than having one all encompassing aim assist, perhaps have two separateaim assist options, one for co-op and one for conclave? I mainly play with the aim assist off because its much easier to effectively use bows without having to fight the aim assist, but its a huge pain trying to track other players in the conclave without it. I don't want to turn it on for just one or two matches, so rather than having to go through the menus, it would just be more convenient for there to be two options instead of just one.