Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good secondary

(PSN)Nukerxero123

Question

8 answers to this question

i recently fell in love with the rakta balistica, the charge attack basically one shots everything. usual 3 mods, hornet, difusion, lethal, then heated charge p, cit chance and dmg p, guslinger to increase charge speed. and120% puncture mod ( forget what its called ). very impressive dmg and the AOE is quite destructive. toxin blast seems to be the most damaging aoe so far to me.

pros

-silent

-charge one shots all

-can rapid fire 4 shots if you need to quick fire

-aoe is devistating

cons

-when crowds build up around you, you got to switch weapons or melee.

-requires decent accuracy

-if you are doing spy mission or do not want to be detected, aoe screws you. ( this is going to change soon enough, words of de )

I love Aksomati, but unless you build it for status, it doesn't do well against high level(Level 100) armor. Still an amazing weapon, probably my favorite. Amazing for anything that's not a heavy-gunner or bombard.

Edited by AtoKitsune

The Sonicor is nice because it ragdolls enemies whether or not you killed them.

The Twin Grakata are my favorite, but truly shine with the 2 primed crit mods (and it has a 3 sec reload so you'll need a mod for that).

Teslo Bolto's are a great secondary (mostly puncture) but have a longer than desired reload (it's worth it).  

Ak Bronco prime lacks dps, but can reach 100% status (radiation/viral with punchthrough=my go to raid secondary)

Despair is a beast with the 120% puncture mod.

Brakk is a great hand shotgun, but has falloff

The Tysis (yes the Tysis) is a really good status weapon. Put punchtrough and the faster velocity mod (if you need it) and status procs for everyone.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517
I can't spell

Staticor / Twin Grakatas / Atomos all have gotten their fair share of air time with me, good stuff.

Hikou Prime was lotsa fun even before Concealed Explosives, now it's just more beastly.

Twin Kohmak fixes the single one's magazine size problems, now it's a lot closer to my lovely Kohm.

I'm also quite enjoying the Kulstar currently, not least with Supress on it for stealth solo runs :D