Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Ash augment?

(PSN)Sybaris-

Ash : Fatal Teleport: Teleport Augment - Teleport will perform a finisher on the target, dealing 200% extra damage. 50% of energy cost is refunded on a kill.

dCv1uk1.gif

Please leave thoughts/opinions down below, I want to know what it's like.

Edited by (PS4)seannowxxl

5 minutes ago, Senpai-Pie said:

This augment mod paired with Covert Lethality is your one way ticket to instakill city.

Covert Lethality is not much needed... with the finisher buff from the augment, I do 150k finisher damage (unaffected by armor/shield), if not more

1 hour ago, Senpai-Pie said:

This augment mod paired with Covert Lethality is your one way ticket to instakill city.

This mod is kind of become pointless if you use Covert Lethality, unless you really need that 50% energy cost refund that much.

I don't see ANY logic into this Augment.

Baseline Bladestorm outshadows it in every possible way.
This augment promotes again skill spamming and people will keep spamming Bladestorm no matter what.
Again Vauban Syndrome. Skills that outshadows and interfere with each others.

Also DE stated, when introducing Augments, that they didn't want them to simply add damage or increase what the skill was yet doing, but adding other effects.
[This rule has also been broken on Excalibur's Radial Blind Aug, but that's just an Aoe tool having synergy with Exalted Blades].

Plus heard rumors that it doesn't even seem to work properly on release.

What? Where's the design council?
People do code these kind of features without even being conceptualized correctly and tested ingame?

Edited by Burnthesteak87

My two cents: 

Excellent mod, gives Ash the ability to instantly utilize the tiny window of Finisher that players usually miss when using Teleport

No, it is not a bandaid : I would not equip this mod and be stuck in a Finisher animation whenever I speedrun a map by Teleporting.

Covert Lethality makes this mod ridiculously fun to use. I prefer using this over Bladestorm for high level enemies since Covert 1 shots no matter how much Armor or Hp the target has, and no matter how I mod my Dagger (Ez Focus farm and Ez Spy missions)

Edited by YasaiTsume

4 hours ago, Lord_of_Lords said:

The ability already opened the enemy to a finisher it just hits harder now and you're easily killed in the finisher animation so it's not very good in practice.

Haha no. Finisher animations have invincibility frames.

at least, we will have more options than using bladestorm only builds, since teleport is already great without any mod

and now, this with the new Jat kittag...

finished and exploded (Vulcan Blitz)

Edited by Zeyez