Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make corrupteds silent again

Ikusias

considering that the lotus herself states that corrupteds are mindless attack drones, theyr silent nature suited them much better than their chatty current state, mute them again the Orokin towers are tombs and should remain silent save for Vor, damn he speaks enough for all of the corrupted!

1 hour ago, Ikusias said:

considering that the lotus herself states that corrupteds are mindless attack drones, theyr silent nature suited them much better than their chatty current state, mute them again the Orokin towers are tombs and should remain silent save for Vor, damn he speaks enough for all of the corrupted!

I disagree, mindless means not silent, they just follow blindly there orders they got put in there mind basilcy, but still remain there original faction in some way and in my eyes get controlled in some way they not even notice themself. I mean they can control infested which i doubt have much of a mind on there own already and is more a indirect control of those corrupted units and no "overwrite". It is just a thing getting used to it, i still myself have the old soudns in mind but this maeks even more sesne in my eyes since "corrupted".

4 hours ago, Ikusias said:

Vor, damn he speaks enough for all of the corrupted!

He really does.

But mindless doesn't mean silent. It simply means that you don't stop to consider what you're doing, almost like you're on auto pilot.

I see your points, but talking Corrupteds really detract from the feel of the faction: it was much more eerie to walk the ancient halls of orokin stalked by a silent mob speechlessly bent on your destruction than earing them chatter constantly like their "free" kin  - the void changed from a silent mausoleum to a tourist attraction when it's silence should have been broken only by the angry staccato of automatic fire and the laments of the diing, it's not the same and this time i can't say it's a change for the best.

If someone at DE is reading: mute all corrupted units except Vor again - or at least put up a poll on the issue

Edited by Ikusias
spelling mistake

• 2 weeks later...