Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Behaviour on Devstream

Lijka

I object to anyone challenging whether their behavior had anything to do with them drinking 1-2 beers.  The OP said that they think that it is "unprofessional".

When they do the stream, it is 5pm.  That means that they are no longer working and are actually on their own personal time. 

I also did not appreciate the OP's perspective that they " can uderstand it and don't really mind it".

If they don't mind it, then why even bother bringing it up?  

People misspelling words is unprofessional.  I don't mind it, especially when the misspelled words are underlined in red.

If they want to joke around, I don't care.  If it gives them a little levity and a break from their hard programming work, that's a good thing.

I just want to remind everyone of one little thing: Dean wasn't handling the video on this stream like he normally does.  (I think it's Dean.  Maybe that's just primetimes?  Either way, different camera/video guy than usual.)

Between that and the burnt up plat picker laptop, it was bound to be a chaotic stream either way.  Too many changes to the flow of the show at once.

Not saying they didn't interrupt Reb too much, and it probably doesn't help that Sheldon came back.  (I find Sheldon very entertaining, yes.  But to date I am unaware of a single thing other than Kubrows that he has done that actually classifies as, yanno, work.  He seems like the unofficial official office comic relief man.  And that's fine, but maybe have him on the stream that isn't immediately prior to a major content release?)  But I do feel like if the video guy had been the regular guy, Dean or whoever it normally is, and if the plat picker had need on a laptop right in front of Reb as usual, there would've been about a dozen fewer opportunities for them to interrupt her in the first place.

And yet, despite it all, I enjoyed the stream.

I always find them interrupting Rebecca annoying, and what even worse is sometimes they don't want themselves being interrupted even that's what they always do to other people on the stream. It feels a bit #$&(% of them sometimes.

Gotta say this past devstream was almost unbearable

Love the honest laid back nature, but not to this degree.

It still has a legitimate role, not a joke or a playtime on camera, and the elementary humor can seem a bit irritating and overbearing (fart jokes are like the most basic, pointless, disgusting, and boring things on the planet).

Personally im much more likely to begin just skipping them altogether and hearing from someone else, but again, it's your guys' choice what to do next obv, appreciate the work and effort you put into the game tho, keep it up!!

Edited by owendawgx