Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blending Right In - Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

10 hours ago, Silent-Murder said:

Questions:

Can the screenshot be cropped (The windows menu)?

This should be allowed. As long as you crop it to the full size of the warframe window. There's no reason that others have to see which other programs you are running.

Coil of Ancients

ee1xphT.jpg

Tip: You can remove UI for screenshots-only through the Options. Also, using the Remote Oberver removes the UI by default (that's what I used here).

Below is an image simply to show the colors/customization a bit better. Only the first image above is the submission.

GWan2BS.jpg

Edited by Casardis
Added extra image for color showcase

20 minutes ago, (PS4)BIGDADDY-1892 said:

I did my attempt on a friend of the stalker unfortunately its impossible to show them side by side as he only exists in my scans i haven't seen him since i completed the akrylites mission. Ps sorry about the spelling. Also i don't know how to send my pictures so it can be judged sorry im not a computer wiz yet lol.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)BIGDADDY-1892 said:

I did my attempt on a friend of the stalker unfortunately its impossible to show them side by side as he only exists in my scans i haven't seen him since i completed the akrylites mission. Ps sorry about the spelling. Also i don't know how to send my pictures so it can be judged sorry im not a computer wiz yet lol.

Edited by (PS4)BIGDADDY-1892
Trying to delete my mistake.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

mVlBIMx.png
Your Arsenal is key to creating just the right look for your Warframe, and we have years of amazing customizations in the world of Fashion Frame. It’s one thing to look amazing dominating your enemies, it’s another to trick them into thinking you’re one of their own! Use what you’ve got to create the ultimate enemy matching ensemble and go take a picture with your twin to prove it!

How to enter:
Customize your Warframe to resemble a specific enemy and take a screenshot with them! Submit your screenshot in this thread for judging.

Need an Example?
RB4nrjd.jpg
Rh(ellion)ino!

Rules:
One screenshot submission per person
Do not submit a screenshot that is not your own
Do not alter (Photoshop, Ms Paint, etc,) the screenshot
You cannot use the Simulacrum or the Conclave
Do not reserve spots in this thread
Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Prizes
1st place – 1000 Platinum and your Prime Time hosts attempting to recreate your screenshot!
2nd place – 750 Platinum!
3rd place – 500 Platinum!
4th place – 250 Platinum! 
5th place – 100 Platinum!

Winners will be determined based on creativity and ability to accurately mimic their chosen enemy. Think outside the box!

This contest starts now until May 26th at 1:00 p.m. ET!

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Good luck, Tenno!

nicee

So I decided to change up my edit a bit when I noticed that Mirage kinda looks like Grineer.

So I went and took a new picture with my 2 younger Manic twin siblings, They really can't stand still for a family foto. :/

3Gz82W6.jpg

Edited by JudgeXion
Changing my Entry

5 hours ago, Rubby_Plop-Plop said:

Snip

Sorry to say but rules state that editing picturs is not allowed. You should try taking one with Zanuka itself on Jupite.

Best of luck!

Edit: Good job taking the picture properly now, Tenno!

Edited by Casardis