Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE SERIOUSLY LET US LEAVE SURVIVAL WHEN WE WANT

Tsunero

I want a Lobby that is not a countdown-timer so people can screw you over, and a "safe" room in survivals where a player who want to leave can go and exit. When that player do so, the game pause, allowing for a new Host to take the Key.

If one player just want to leave Survival @ 36 mins, that player should leave with the loot from 20-min mark like in Defence.

Bottom line: Extraction is Available = I can leave. But fair warning and a grace-period/host swap must be mandatory. A player leaving must allso be ok with loosing a Key or loot.

I think individual extraction should be a thing. If there are 2 players who want to leave, but 2 others that want to continue on and try their luck, why not?

This also brings me to the point of void hosting. From the moment on that the key cannot be reclaimed by aborting or failing, the mission should be hosted like a regular mission. This means that if the host leaves or aborts there is a host migration to some other player. Because this situation is just ridiculous

Well, thanks for your feedback guys, you brought up some pretty cool ideas. Lesson learned from my part, I will never ever do pubs again, I will solo survivals no matter how much I hate them :/.

I see that leaving defense whenever you want is a problem since defense is not something you can solo apart from very early waves while survival is entierly possible until the 40 min mark in any tier.

We really need what XxDarkyanxX suggested where things are saved directly into our inventory.

I think there's a few problems that could be fixed quite easily by DE.

One - Proper host migration in the void. No reason why a host aborting should screw the rest of the people, especially if the other people have void keys of the same type. Heck the game could even ask "Host left, do you want to use one of your keys to continue the run ?".

Two - Rewards earned should be saved every five minutes... Or at least every 10/20 minutes. Right now it's an all or nothing gamble when you can litterally waste hours of your life for absolutely no reward in a split second due to a disconnection or a tough situation.

Three - Players should have to choice to stay even if the rest of the team decides to leave. Just give the player the option to refuse giving up... Let people that want to stay longer... Stay longer basically.

Four - This one boggles the mind. On controllers, the game uses the same key (O button) to revive downed teammates and to abort mission when you die. This creates a situation where you storm into a firefight to revive your ally, press the O button, but die during the revival process, you have a pretty big chance of activating the mission abort by mistake.This occured to me at least 5 times in the last few months, and It occured to numerous of my friends in tense situations due to badly mapped controls and no delays in between menus apearing. This is especially worse when said player is host... As you basically screwed all three other players who potentially lost 60+ minutes or their lives on a bad button press.

At the very least... The do you really want to abort box should use different, less used keys... Not the same key you was pressing to rez a teammate a few seconds earlyer...

I would love individual extraction for everything.  

The one time I didn't check matchmaking and left it on public, I Got hijacked by three other players in a survival.  Even after using chat and voice chat to ask,them to extract so I could leave, nothing but silence for about an hr while they played.

Normally I would abort, but I had picked up some rare mods.

I hate that i cant leave a public survival or extraction without at least one other person. Some players will purposely stay from extraction just to troll you. It should be like defenses. Every 5 mins/500 cryotic an option for a player to leave should be made available... With or without the others.