Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there a WF trading site?

(XBOX)Rey Za BurreI

Question

14 answers to this question

You can sign up for warframe.market as a console user. (it uses your forum login)

You can even use the site. Just look for the (PS4) or  (XB1) tag by their username when you're buying or selling something.

Edited by (PS4)SupeBoss

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Rey Za BurreI said:

Need to know because I'm not trying to spend $100 worth of plat on a GD Ember Prime BP by plat grubbers in trade chat who overprice everything and try to jip you.

If you know basics about how economy and supply and demand work, you wouldn't be whining about the pricing people set to their property.

It's like saying why is Primed Chamber worth 50k Plat? Quite simple there is more demand and less supply. Meaning that people will charge more to get more out of their items/mods/sets.

PS: don't expect to see major changes on a trading site. It will be still expensive.

11 minutes ago, TeaBegging said:

If you know basics about how economy and supply and demand work, you wouldn't be whining about the pricing people set to their property.

It's like saying why is Primed Chamber worth 50k Plat? Quite simple there is more demand and less supply. Meaning that people will charge more to get more out of their items/mods/sets.

PS: don't expect to see major changes on a trading site. It will be still expensive.

I can whine all I want to pal. Maybe if you were able to actually earn platinum in the game and there was a real trading system and realistic values on items I wouldn't be complaining. 

I've used  https://warframe.market/  in the past and found it far more convenient than spamming the chat channel. Without an in game exchange / auction house, this is probably the next best thing.

A question of my own. I have used this site for prime parts and mods, but have not found anything kubrow related. Is there a particular way to search for genetic code imprints or is it that no one trades imprints via this site (hard to believe given how useful it is)?

8 hours ago, (XB1)Rey Za BurreI said:

I can whine all I want to pal. Maybe if you were able to actually earn platinum in the game and there was a real trading system and realistic values on items I wouldn't be complaining. 

Platinum is DE's lifeblood currency. 
Earning Platinum directly drains from DE's coffers, and wouldn't be viable. This is where livestream rewards, contest rewards, and Platinum discounts come into play. 'Realistic values' is an undefined term that is different for everyone, and cannot be guaranteed in a Free Market system.

That said, there isn't really an external trading site for console, as far as I've seen.

Moved to Players helping Players.

9 hours ago, (XB1)Rey Za BurreI said:

I might've posted to give you tips as to how to generate your own platinum but not after the attitude you've shown here.

On 5/14/2016 at 7:23 AM, Zilchy said:

I might've posted to give you tips as to how to generate your own platinum but not after the attitude you've shown here.

I know how to make platinum, I've made plenty of it without having to buy it, but what I'm not going to do is spend a large percentage of the platinum I EARNED from selling items and sets (that I had to buy and sell myself) because someone decides to be a greedy tenno and sell sets for 1200 and 1500 platinum. I don't care how rare an item is, those prices are downright greedy. 

4 hours ago, (XB1)Rey Za BurreI said:

I know how to make platinum, I've made plenty of it without having to buy it, but what I'm not going to do is spend a large percentage of the platinum I EARNED from selling items and sets (that I had to buy and sell myself) because someone decides to be a greedy tenno and sell sets for 1200 and 1500 platinum. I don't care how rare an item is, those prices are downright greedy. 

Simple question. If you hypothetically found, right now, an Ember Prime set in your inventory, how much would you sell it for?
Better yet: Now that you know how hard it is to farm your own stuff, and if you farmed Ember Prime back in the old days, how much would you sell it for now that it's the rarest prime out there?
If not for those "greedy" people who farmed ember even when she was useless but just as rare as nova (yes, she got vaulted before the buff that made her popular), you wouldn't be able to buy an ember set.